Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we've built and have been recognized as:
- Forbes Fintech 50 2021
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Best-Led Companies 2021
- TIME 100 Most Influential Company 2021
We're growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We're seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We're in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
Robinhood is seeking to hire Security Engineers to join our blockchain security team.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Assessing the security risks in blockchain protocols by combining your knowledge of cyber security and our team's knowledge of cryptocurrency
- Writing in-house tools to accelerate and automate the assessment process
- Partnering with other parts of the Robinhood Security and Privacy team to integrate distributed ledger technologies into their process and tools
- Researching how additional asset classes, such for NFTs, can be added to the assessment process
- Bachelors or equivalent 4 year degree
- 2+ years of experience as a Security Researcher or Engineer
- Familiar with the cryptography used by cryptocurrency projects
- Familiar with at least some of the following: Python, Go, Rust
- Methodical and analytical
- Strong technical writing skills
- Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
- Experience working on a remote first team
- Previous work in a high security and/or highly regulated industry
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission-we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Robinhood is a primarily remote company. If hired, you will work as a remote employee unless the job you are applying for has a different working model specified. Please reach-out to your recruiter if you have any questions regarding the job's working model.