Socure is redefining identity verification with groundbreaking technology, supporting myriad organizations with the most accurate authentication tools in the industry.
What we build helps businesses scale faster, stop fraud, and ultimately allows millions of people who are excluded from the digital economy (due to outdated fraud detection models) to take part in it like everyone else.
Our culture is about innovation, winning, and customer obsession. We are full of top performers that prioritize excellence and results, as well as support for one another, on the path to achieving our mission: to verify 100% of good identities in real time and completely eliminate identity fraud for every applicant on the internet.
To learn more about working at Socure visit our career page here: https://www.socure.com/company/careers
We are currently looking for an SDET to join our fast-growing QA team. With our Product Engineering team rapidly iterating and deploying new code, our Test Engineers drive the crucial effort of designing automated test suites that are reliable and maintainable. This team is tasked with ensuring the automated testing of Socure’s existing code and developing thorough test approaches for new features and products. If you are someone who is motivated by solving problems and improving efficiencies, apply now!What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the rest of the Engineering team to deliver high quality products in an agile development environment
- Participate in product design discussions and sprint planning meetings
- Participate in full cycle SDLC: initial design, test implementation, identifying bugs, verifying bug fixes and production release
- Design and write comprehensive test plans and test cases for releases
- Perform manual and automated testing for REST web service APIs / web applications
- Build and enhance automated test suites and test harnesses
- Improve and maintain high coverage of regression automated tests
- Improve and innovate the tooling to run tests reliably and efficiently
- Test and verify requirements of newly implemented code by Engineering for Data Scientists
- Perform statistical analysis on project data for Data Science
- 3+ years of experience with testing, test automation and development
- Strong experience in designing and reviewing test plans and test cases
- Solid experience in both manual and automated testing for REST web service APIs and/or web applications
- Experience in automation frameworks, like testNG, Selenium or Cypress
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Capable of comprehending and contributing to high level requirements and designs
- Good understanding of Linux / Unix platform
- Prior experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Growth in tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- Team of highly intelligent peers that are all working in unison towards the same mission
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- Competitive compensation package, with accelerators for overachievers
- Flexible work schedule and work from home options with flexible allowances
- Flexible PTO
- Stipend to supply home office
- Complimentary professional career coaching
- Professional development stipend
- Phone bill and Wifi reimbursement
- Insurance for employees and their dependents
- Personal accident policy for employees
- Meal card voucher
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.