insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!Job Description
Over 85% of companies considering SAP Central Finance have non-SAP data sources. To realize the full value from the SAP S4/HANA Central Finance solution, all the relevant data must be integrated to enable agile, intelligent finance operations. Magnitude SourceConnect (SC) enables faster, better, and more cost-effective SAP Central Finance implementations by enabling and streamlining third-party data integration. Magnitude SourceConnect solutions are globally available through SAP as SAP Solution Extensions: SAP Transaction Replication for SAP S/4HANA Central Finance and SAP Data Harmonization for SAP S/4HANA Central Finance.
The Senior Solutions Architect will build positive relationships with customers during projects and serve as a technical point of contact during the SC installation process. The Technical Consultant will be responsible for leading critical aspects of the installation process from start to finish. The role requires strong communication skills and an ability to multi-task under tight deadlines. This individual will be remotely based in the US with nearby access to an airport.
- Foster positive relationships with our customers as a technical point of contact during the entire installation process
- Develop a deep understanding of Magnitude’s SC products
- Provide hands on SC consultant level guidance to Magnitude’s customers
- Provide SC subject matter expertise to Magnitude’s customers
- Provide hands on SC installation project guidance
- Provide SC customer product feedback to Product Management and Engineering
- Participate in scheduled meetings with the prospect including kick-off, weekly checkpoint, and final wrap-up meetings
- Participate in regular meetings with internal stakeholders before, during, and after each Installation.
- Work with other Magnitude resources (Engineering, PSO) that may be critical to the Installation process as needed
- Provide SC Installation scoping and effort development
- Assist in resolving technical issues, auditing any technical support issues.
- Assist customers focus on their goals and drive the Installation towards a successful conclusion
- 25% to 50% travel or as needed.
- Four-year degree in computer science or related field
- Strong SAP Data Services experience
- 5+ years hands-on Data Management or Data Warehouse and ETL experience
- 5+ years’ experience implementing ERP tools and/or other financial applications
- Master Data Management
- Data Harmonization
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability, organizational skills, and some project management
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
Standout Candidates will Bring:
- SAP CFIN experience
- SAP ECC experience
- ERP financial acumen
- EBS Financials Techno-Functional Architect -Needs to have a solid understanding of the financial transaction flow and tables to access the Master and Transactional level data
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **
insightsoftware About Us: Hear From Our Team - InsightSoftware (wistia.com)