Are you innovative and precise? Can you expertly bridge the gap between business problems and technical solutions? Catalyst has the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for a Salesforce Consultant who takes pride in ensuring client success. Our 30-year history of knowing our team, clients, partners, and community allows us to build collaborative solutions that create meaningful bridges between our clients and their customers, our cities and their constituents, our cohorts, and our community. We offer fully remote positions, flexible work and PTO policies, training reimbursements, home office assistance (inclusive of company laptop), 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision, and paid parental leave to all our full-time team members.
- Experience with Salesforce configuration including workflows rules, process builder, flows, page layouts, record types, objects, etc.
- Ability to present demos of completed work to project team and stakeholders with clear communication and explanation
- Able to translate customer business requirements into user stories for development and configuration work
- Experience in different stages of an implementation project from requirements gathering, configuration, testing and training
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, especially as it relates to relaying technical concepts
- Technical intuition; able to jump in and configure software
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Statistics, Analytics, Technology or equivalent experience
- 3 years of enterprise software application experience OR 2 years Salesforce experience
- Experience implementing Service Cloud or other Salesforce clouds like Community (Digital Experience)
- Proven understanding of agile development lifecycle
- Experience in designing scalable solutions and improving business process through a deep understanding of process automation
- Experience working with developers to design custom code solutions to meet client needs; working knowledge of Lightning Web Components, Apex triggers, etc.
- Salesforce Service Cloud certification; other certifications a plus
- Experience with implementing other Salesforce products and add-ons including FSL, Drawloop, Einstein, Tableau CRM, Service Cloud Voice, etc.
- Experience with CTI products such as Amazon Connect, inContact or other CTI applications
- Public Sector or non-profit experience
- Experience in pre-sales; creating proof-of-concept demos, presenting solutions to clients
- Experience utilizing project tools such as JIRA, Asana, LucidChart, Confluence
- Ability to recommend best practices and thought leadership
- Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts and best practices
Read Full Job Description