Salesforce Solution Architect at Saggezza
Salesforce Solution Architect
Smarter Thinking. Real Results. Technology consulting has been our story for over 14 years. Companies from all industries partner with us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for what’s next. With us, the possible becomes actual.
We provide strategic and innovative consulting services focused on digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics, and salesforce solutions. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allow them to move their business forward.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to help support the growth of our Salesforce Practice. We are seeking a professional who has demonstrated high academic/professional achievement, leadership, communication skills, and has a strong interest in consulting. This role is open to remote workers.
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
Problem-solving skills: Individuals at Saggezza have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions, and communicate insights.
Drive: Saggezza’s team sets ambitious goals and seeks professionals who are energetic, enjoy a fast pace environment, and thrive in taking on responsibility.
If this sounds like you, Saggezza might be a great fit for your career.
What you will need:
- Minimum 8+ years implementing Salesforce based solutions
- Knowledge and experience with both waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Strong experience across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Financial Services and/or Salesforce Community (Experience) and the App Exchange ecosystem.
- Consulting background and experience with business process definition, gap analysis and implementation best practices
- Experience writing user stories to capture Salesforce requirements
- Experience with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce
- Experience designing or building Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications
- Understanding of key concepts of user centered design and design thinking
- Desire to learn new things
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills
Role and responsibilities:
- As a key contributor on a project team, guide customers through the implementation of Salesforce solutions using an agile methodology
- Engage customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria
- Articulate to customer stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach
- Lead Discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers’ business, functional, and technological requirements
- Synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design documentation
- Perform fit-gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and client requirements
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving: configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
- Draft function configuration specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development resources
- Iterate on solutions through a Build/Test/Review cycle with customer Product Owner
- Develop training curriculum and deliver training sessions to the solution’s end users
- Work with Project and Engagement Managers to manage a project to scope, budget and timeline expectations
- Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant
Don't tick all the boxes? Don't worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you're the right person for the job.
What Makes Saggezza Unique?
Strong Relationships: We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions.
Clients First: We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.
A Trusted Partner: We collaborate as a true strategic partner and work side-by-side to develop the best solutions to bring our clients’ businesses into the future.
Passionate Mindset: We have an unending passion for technology and teamwork. We develop highly effective solutions to help our clients tackle the complex digital landscape.
Creating Value: The right investment in digital change is critical for our clients. That’s why we develop personalized, highly effective solutions that deliver value for their businesses.
Delivery Excellence: Our proven processes provide high-quality solutions that are delivered on time.
Why Join Our Team
- Our culture is diverse with endless opportunities to work for global corporations in their own backyard.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides each and every one of our consultants the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome all types of innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.