Salesforce Solution Architect (CPQ) at NeuraFlash (Remote)
We are a leading AI and Consulting Partner of Amazon & Salesforce obsessed with helping our customers transform their contact centers with AI Powered Experiences. Our expertise spans across the Amazon ecosystem with Amazon Connect, Lex & Contact Lens and Salesforce ecosystem with Service Cloud Voice, Einstein Bots and Digital Channels, Service Cloud, Field Service, CPQ, Mulesoft, and Einstein Analytics. We are experts in building experiences grounded in data that transform and optimize the employee and customer journey.What sets NeuraFlash apart?
At NeuraFlash, our people form the core of our business and the soul of our brand. We hire individuals who inspire us and look at challenges as opportunities to create innovative solutions. You’ll be provided with ongoing education and development opportunities via our Salesforce Partnership Program and mentorship programs created for our aspiring leaders. NeuraFlash is on the forefront of cutting-edge technologies and we understand by investing in you, we’re investing in ourselves!
We are looking for a Solution Architect (CPQ) to join our amazing Lead-to-Cash team! You'll bring Salesforce Sales Cloud & CPQ project implementations to life by working with our customers to understand their business, identify their requirements, then leading the team through design, development, QA and launch of their solutions. We are building a best-in-class team and this role will have the opportunity to make significant contributions working with the rest of our talented team, exciting customers, and partnering closely with our Salesforce and AI Teams! As the Architect on the project, you will own overall design success and lead the development team in building awesome client solutions.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Work with our customers to define requirements, propose & deliver solutions related to their Sales processes
- Support architecture and own configuring best-in-class implementations of CPQ and Sales Cloud.
- Configure Salesforce Solutions using point and click tools available on the platform eg. Process Builder and Visual Flows
- Understand and leverage Salesforce Platform to implement scalable solutions
- Partner with our Artificial Intelligence team to create innovative Salesforce solutions for our customers
- Coach and mentor your junior team members on best practices to deliver your projects
- Interface directly with Salesforce to craft new solution perspectives
- Support our Pre-Sales team with industry perspectives, demos, and deal execution
- Craft thought leadership pieces that accelerate the NeuraFlash brand within the Sales Transformations space
- Quickly acquire new technical expertise and understanding of latest Salesforce features and major launches
- 5+ years project experience in a hands-on position
- 10+ implementations experience of Salesforce CPQ or Sales Cloud
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce in a development or configuration capacity
- Understanding of Sales, Sales Operations, Product, and Business Operations with experience solving Complex Use Cases utilizing the breadth of the Salesforce Platform
- Hands-on experience on building Salesforce CPQ package elements, Custom Applications, Lightning Experience, Visual Flows, Process Builders, and other Salesforce platform tools.
- Understanding of Release Management, Application Lifecycle Management, Development Lifecycle and Deployment Best Practices and Governance.
- Client Facing Experience in the following areas: Pre-Sales Activities, Project Management/Ownership, Discovery and Design, Delivering Solution Options to Customers, Enterprise Application Architecture.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Platform and its architecture.
- Experience coaching and mentoring Salesforce talent
- Attention towards detail – detail oriented
- Strong team player
- Great communication skills
- Keep an open mind and must be flexible to change
- Any Salesforce Certifications is a Plus, preferably Salesforce CPQ , Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Sales Cloud or Field Service Consultant.
- Remote & In-Person: Whether you work out of our HQ in Massachusetts, one of our regional hubs, our India office, or you're one of over half of our NeuraFlash Family who work remotely, we’re focused on keeping everyone connected and unified as one team.
- Flexibility: Do you have to take the dog to the vet, pick up the kids from school, or the in-laws from the airport? We know that a perfect 9-5 isn’t possible. So you have to jump out to do any of those, no problem! We build a culture of trust and understanding. We value good work not the hours in which you get it done
- Collaboration: You have a voice here! If you work with a team of smart people like we do, it’s a no-brainer to take suggestions and feedback on how to keep NeuraFlash thriving. Our executive team holds town halls & company meetings where they address any suggestions or questions asked, no matter how big or small.
- Celebrate Often: We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Whether it is an arm wrestling contest, costume party, or ugly holiday sweaters our teams love to have fun. And while we work hard, we don’t forget to slow down and celebrate the big things and the small things together.
- Be in the right space: Work at the forefront of AI & Innovation on the Salesforce Platform.
- Growth: In 2021, we grew our team by close to 90%, and we plan to do the same again this year! There’s no limit to where your career at NeuraFlash can go.
- L&D Program: We are invested in your success. This program was built to help our employees advance in their career in Salesforce and at NeuraFlash.
- The Buddy Program: Each new team member is assigned a mentor to help them acclimate at NeuraFlash.
- Monthly & Weekly Socials: We hold monthly & weekly virtual socials to have more opportunities to be together.
- Company Retreats: This looks a little different in the age of COVID-19 but we gather the entire company twice a year to share stories & visions for NeuraFlash.
Location: NeuraFlash strives to provide you with the flexibility to work in the location that makes the most sense for your lifestyle. For those that prefer an office setting, this role may be based in any of our hub locations. If you prefer to work from your home, we can accommodate remote locations anywhere in the United States.