Salesforce Engineer / Developer at Infobip (Remote)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us on our quest to grow these numbers to ... well, the sky is the limit!Job Description
The purpose of Salesforce functions is to develop, maintain, and improve Salesforce online platform and other connected products across the organization. Working closely with the stakeholders, the Salesforce team constantly encourages and enables improved IT business solutions that should generally improve sales, procurement, marketing, and other departments' efficiency. It also helps promote efficient reporting, benchmarking, and forecasting by collecting and maintaining high-quality business data.
Who will you be working with?
Salesforce team is a part of Data & Analytics vertical, a group of teams connected by their love of tools and data! Here we're always striving to combine data, tools, and business knowledge into actionable that will support Infobip's growth and future success.
Your main end-users will be Customer facing teams (e.g. Sales, Presales) and other internal teams using Salesforce data (Analytics, Finance, Legal). You'll know you're doing a good job when our Sales organization is supported in seamlessly using Salesforce.
Your main missions:
- Serve as a primary system developer for Infobip's Salesforce.com environment.
- Provide day-to-day end-user support for escalated cases.
- Utilize Salesforce Declarative Programming and administration tools to develop code, custom objects, Visualforce pages, Apex, and integrations using web service.
- Utilize Salesforce customization capabilities, including process builder and flow, to address identified business needs.
- Develops software solutions using MS tools, Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs.
- Test and implement software development efforts, including coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging.
- Perform troubleshooting, unit testing, and defect fixes.
- Prepare high-quality test data, plan and conduct basic unit/module testing.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues (raised internally or by customers).
- Pay attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities from an operational and technical perspective.
- Write documentation and provides technical training. Elaborate clear and accurate documentation according to specifications. Manage timelines and produce technical documentation.
- Maintain the security and integrity of the application software.
- Work proactively to improve existing software and functionality.
- Assist in training new users and growing the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Proactively seek implemented platform improvements and new solutions. Engage in continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
More about you:
- You have at least 3 years of experience with Sales Cloud or Service Cloud.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce platform (objects, fields, relationships, system features, platform limits).
- You have analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- You are proficient with declarative tools (Workflows, PB, Visual Flows, Approval Processes, Validation rules).
- You have a good understanding of Database technologies and SQL (SOQL/SOSL).
- You understand how external integrations and web services work.
- You can read and understand Apex code and Salesforce frontend languages, while the ability to fix or build is an advantage.
- You speak fluently to colleagues and engineering teams alike, in Croatian and English.
- You prefer working in a multinational and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You are preferably a certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM-201).
- CPQ experience will be considered an advantage.
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!