Salesforce Developer at ChargePoint (Remote)
With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that's been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
What You Will Be Doing
The Salesforce Developer's role is to work with business partners and product managers to realize the full capability of the CRM. You'll be responsible for design, development, testing, documentation and change management of customizations, extensions, configurations, and integrations for growing Sales, Service, and Marketing functions.
ChargePoint is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and ChargePoint.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality
- Research best solutions & approaches to requirements
- You will help stakeholders to understand and use Salesforce best practices and to minimize use of customizations.
- Develop, test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Implement and maintain Salesforce customizations such as custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, process builder, and validation rules
- Build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive important business decisions by developing in Visualforce, Apex
- Communicate effectively with a globally distributed team
- BA/CS in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience in administration and development of Salesforce’s Sales Cloud Functionality
- Must have 1+ years of experience in architecting and designing for Salesforce CPQ and/or Service Cloud
- Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
- Experience developing in Salesforce Sales cloud, Service cloud, and Salesforce CPQ
- Experience in designing, coding, and implementing APEX code Triggers, Classes, Components, etc, Visualforce and Lightning components, SOQL and SOSL languages
- Ability to navigate in a complex enterprise setup and work with multiple cross functional teams for release planning and deployment coordination
- Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding and design guidelines and governor limits
- Extensive knowledge of product configuration, complex pricing rules & sequence, quote configurator plugins & Salesforce CPQ APIs
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Experience with agile software development processes and best practice
- Strong desire to learn. You are energized when new features and technologies become available and eager to understand them and maximize their potential
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, II highly preferred
Skills that will set you apart:
- Understanding and experience with SalesForce Communities and Marketing Cloud
- Hands on experience implementing Live Chat and Chat Bots
- Experience with Tableau CRM (Einstein)
- Experience with automating business processes
- Hand on experience with quote document generation and integration with DocuSign
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.