Salesforce Developer at Cision (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:10 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
CisionUS (United States) is seeking a talented Salesforce Developer who will configure, code, and implement new functionality, as well as maintain and upgrade existing functionality. The Salesforce Developer interacts directly with team members, managers, and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces and customized applications. This position also supports the implementations and applications to ensure maximum performance and effectiveness to the company’s best interest.
What you can look forward to:
- Configure and customize Salesforce platform based on business and functional requirements
- Design object model and code structure and develop high quality, reusable, and maintainable code
- Integrate new systems, install third party applications, and upgrade the Salesforce environment through Rest and Soap APIs
- Create custom objects, validation rules, workflows, process automation, reporting, and dashboards
- Configure page layouts designed for different business profiles and requirements that are accessible for desktop, tablet, and mobile interfaces
- Participate in Agile team ceremonies, including stand-ups, sprint retrospectives, and planning meetings
- Interface with other development teams and areas within Cision when Salesforce integration is required
- Provide updates to data project team leads, management, product owners, etc., as requested
- Remain current on new Salesforce functionality
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring, and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks
What you'll need to succeed:
- Knowledge of Apex, VisualForce and Force.com applications
- Working knowledge of Lightning framework
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and CPQ knowledge required
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to develop and implement functionality in Salesforce, Invocable Methods, Lightning Web Components, Aura Components, Flows, API integration
- Ability to recommend and establish Salesforce best practices
- Team player, self-starter, and motivated with the ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines
- Strong communication skills to interface with various technology teams and business stakeholders.
- Strong ability to translate functional requirements into technical specification
- Good organizational skills
Education & Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Management, or equivalent job experience
- 2+ years in Salesforce development experience
- Salesforce.com certifications are preferred such as Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I, Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II, Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
More Information on Cision
Cision operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Chicago, IL and Houston, TX. Cision was founded in 1867. It has 2736 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 106 open jobs at Cision, click here.
Read Full Job Description