About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About this role
Our team plays a critical role in helping shape and execute Lyra's Go-To-Market strategy and day-to-day operations for the Partnerships team. As a CPQ Developer, you will be responsible for the design, architect, development, and maintenance of our in-house CPQ application and driving a seamless Quote-to-Cash business process. This is a cross-functional role where you will partner closely with Finance, Legal, Operations, IT, DevOps, and end-users to improve processes, workflows and develop the new product iterations. This position is ideal for an individual looking to drive scalable business systems for a fast-growth startup transforming the mental healthcare industry.
- 3 + years of experience in writing Apex code and triggers, VisualForce pages & components, Force.com, SOQL, SOSL
- 2 + years of experience in designing & implementing full-stack CPQ solutions using the Salesforce Platform
- Strong functional and configuration expertise in CPQ / Sales Cloud
- Serve as a Tech Lead for solution architecture that will include development, integration, customization, testing, and deployment
- Support development and integrations for Salesforce CPQ (quote calculator plugins & automation), CLM (Apptus Conga CLM), Billing Systems (Zuora, CPQ Billing), and other 3rd party integration
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party analytical platforms, billing systems, and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST APIs
- Develop and deploy system solutions using SFDC Lightning
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables, and rule relationships
- Proficiency in various CPQ functionalities like perpetual and subscription-based licensing,
- Usage billing, seasonal licensing, amendments, extensions, co-terming and renewals
- Design, configure, administer, and customize SFDC CPQ including, but not limited to, Salesforce lightning APEX class, APEX triggers and supporting test classes, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules and Visual Force Pages
- Own system configuration and user setups as needed. Configure fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, saved searches and dashboards
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or other field with strong computer programming background
- Experience with Development Tools and technologies: Visual Studio Code (or similar IDE), Git , SVN etc.
- Salesforce Certifications
- Platform Developer I
- Platform Developer II
We have an office in Burlingame however we are a virtual company and qualified candidates outside of the Bay Area are encouraged to apply!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description