Salesforce Developer at Litify (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:19 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Litify is looking for a Salesforce Engineer to join our Product & Engineering team. As an Engineer, you will be part of an engineering team that is building software of exceptional quality. The ideal candidate has the ability to function in an agile software development lifecycle and will thrive in a hands-on, focused, productive and team-oriented environment.
You can be located anywhere in the United States.
In this role, you will:
- Function in 2-week sprint cycles while demonstrating the ability to independently problem solve and research solutions
- Write high quality code with test coverage that accounts for both positive and negative test cases
- Collaborate with the rest of the team in meetings, contributing ideas to help better the codebase, processes, and overall product
- Be able to adapt to a fast-paced startup culture
- Be able to understand the application of the Salesforce platform to the Legal Industry
To be successful in this role, you have (required):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years hands-on development experience
- Experienced in Agile/SCRUM and TDD development methodologies
- Experience developing managed packages on the Salesforce Platform, as a part of the ISV Partner Program