LogRhythm is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our Global Information Systems (GIS) team. This individual will be responsible for driving valuable, and well-architected Salesforce solutions in a timely manner across all LogRhythm business units. This position will report to the Sr. Director of the team and will not be responsible for people management to enable the right candidate to effectively execute the development efforts.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be an essential member of the cross-functional team that delivers Salesforce technical solutions and operational maintenance across all business units. You will have the opportunity to be an instrumental member within the GIS team by participating in the adoption of processes and practices that promote operational efficiencies.
The ideal Salesforce Developer will thrive in producing high-quality results while operating within our team’s Agile framework and DevOps practices, supporting our mission of approaching solution delivery by way of best practices.
- Salesforce Products (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, CPQ, Community Cloud)
- Salesforce Development (VS Code, Salesforce CLI, Developer Console)
- Salesforce Declarative Tools (Flows, Process Builder, Workflows, Approvals)
- Collaborate with Technical Program Manager and CRM team to support effective requirements gathering, refinement, testing, and delivery of development requests.
- Work with the Salesforce Architect to translate business requirements into acceptance criteria and well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Actively contribute in technical design sessions, effort estimations, and document technical solutions aligned with business objectives; identify gaps between current and desired end-states.
- Perform high-impact development (configuration or code) to solve complex problems, reduce technical debt, and implement best practices that sustainably achieve strategic business objectives.
- Assist with implementing Salesforce test strategies within the team (Lightning component tests, Flow tests, APEX tests).
- 2+ years of Salesforce platform developer experience.
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to obtain on-hire.
- Can collaborate with stakeholders to define requirements, estimate deliverables, and set expectations for development tasks.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce products; Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, CPQ, and Communities.
- Proven ability to design, build, optimize, and release effective Salesforce solutions, both declarative and programmatic, that sustainably achieve desired business outcomes.
- Understanding of git workflows, source tracking, environment management, and deployment methodologies.
- Experience with QA practices to ensure high-quality solutions within a team environment.
- Familiar with advanced programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and “bulkification”, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations, and effective unit testing.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
· 401k plan
· Flexible time off
· Birthday Day off
The annual starting salary for this position is between 110k-130k Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Bring your Whole Self to Work!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. At LogRhythm, we know that diverse perspectives spark innovation, improve creativity, and position our team for success. Creating a culture where all are welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve their full potential is important to who we are today and in the future. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors.
- Gartner Leader in Security
- TB company
- Award-winning NexGen SIEM Platform