DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
The Salesforce Developer with an agile and data driven mindset is responsible for successfully designing and developing Salesforce solutions and services - Salesforce.com products and APIs, Sales, Service, Pardot & Einstein Analytics, Apex/Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, Communities, Systems Integrations.
While Salesforce will be the main focus, you will need to be willing and able to learn and support various business initiatives that have direct integration with Salesforce (e.g. Pardot). As a Salesforce Developer, you will help own and contribute to defining and governing coding standards, implementing design patterns, and refactoring existing code.
Being empathetic and with the ability to collaborate and influence others is critical to success.
What you will do:
- Design and develop salesforce solution Sales Cloud and Service cloud.
- Working with Lightning Framework, Lightning components, Lightning events and Salesforce Lightning Design system
- Responsible to build integrations with other systems (such as, NetSuite, custom applications) using REST and Web Services
- Responsible to test and debug code to ensure that production systems continue to meet user needs
- Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling ,monitoring and tech debts
- Create reports/ Dashboard including custom report types in Salesforce and Pardot
- 3-5 years of development experience in Sales and Service Cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce development experience using Apex, Visualforce, SOQL and SOSL, Lightning component frameworks, triggers, batch apex, and Salesforce APIs.
- 1+ years of experience with Pardot in nice to have
- 1+ year experience with Salesforce CPQ is a big plus
- Experience working in a SaaS based Startups organization is nice to have
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II (PDII) is big plus
- Bonus point if you have experience with AWS Services and integration
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.