The Salesforce Consultant plays a leadership role on our project implementation teams and drives align alignment through technical and business vision for the engagement. They ensure best practices yet are practical about the delivery of a technology as a solution. They are closely coupled to our clients and must truly understand the clients’ business, goals, and expectations and are able to articulate the vision, strategy and roadmap clearly with definable metrics and business outcomes. The Salesforce Consultant will have deep expertise in sales, service, analytics or other emerging technologies and can articulate the value proposition within a general or given business domain.
Salesforce Consultants (SCs) will work onsite with customers in strategic and tactical ways to ensure alignment to project goals while managing the engagement resources and processes to ensure quality outcomes for customers.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree preferred.
· Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, IT or Management Consultant
· Strong understanding of current IT trends from a business perspective with ability to demonstrate the value and role of IT in business terms.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and experience managing projects with Waterfall and Agile and hybrid development methodologies
· Highly capable to observe, understand and respond strategically to client needs
· Highly detail oriented, well organized, and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
· Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and effectively manage multiple priorities at a time.
· Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
· Flexible to new situations and challenges.
· Strong stakeholder management skills
· Experience in strategic planning, risk management and change management desired
· Located and able to work in the U.S. and able to travel locally in the Phoenix market up to 40-60%
· Familiar with Microsoft Project, Attlassian and other SDL related tools and applications
· PMP, CSM certifications preferred
· Salesforce Certifications preferred, but not mandatory:
· Salesforce Administrator
· Salesforce Platform App Builder
· Sales, Service, AI or Community Cloud Consultant
· Spirit of humility and service mindset.
· A natural relationship builder who can collaborate with a variety of work styles, personalities, and across different cultures.
MST Solutions started in 2012 in Chandler, AZ as a bootstrapped company and has since grown gradually. Today, it has become Arizona’s largest Salesforce CRM Silver Partner guiding the digital transformation for some of the finest companies ranging from Fortune 50- 500 companies across multiple industries (Healthcare, Education, Public, Nonprofit). As we continue to expand our footprint, we are committed to leave a legacy and make a real difference in lives of our most important stakeholders(3Cs): Customers- Colleagues- Community.