Salesforce Conga (Apttus) X-Author Developer at Labcorp (Raleigh, NC)
| Raleigh-Durham, NC
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:27 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 16, 2022
- Minimum 1.5 to 3 years of development experience with X-Author
- Understand business requirements from product management stand point and develop product designs
- Experience in building and updating complex X-Author Excel & word templates
- Experience in working on X-Author for Excel around design and implementation of X-Author for Excel and integrating through Apttus (Conga) CPQ APIs
- Ability to provide Excel based solution with X-Author based development
- Develop functionalities and enhance existing functionalities with enhancements using APEX and Visual Force
- Deep understanding of CPQ functionalities and features
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple cross functional teams and in an Agile environment
- Strong Technical, Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
More Information on Labcorp
Labcorp operates in the Biotech industry. The company is located in Burlington, NC. Labcorp was founded in 1978. It has 19796 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 1 open jobs at Labcorp, click here.
Read Full Job Description