Salesforce Business Systems Analyst (Remote)
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
The Salesforce Senior Business Analyst is a key member of Enterprise Systems team. This position will be responsible for the full salesforce development life cycle from gathering business requirement to development, testing, and deployment. The ideal candidate is excited to learn new technologies, loves Salesforce, and is not afraid of a challenge. They should have solid functional knowledge and be well-versed with Salesforce products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Serve as techno-functional subject matter expert (SME) for the Salesforce product suite
- Participate and lead requirements gathering sessions with cross-functional teams to understand business processes, requirements and key performance indicators
- Documents business requirements and systems specifications.
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality
- Perform gap analysis and decompose complex business information into functional process components
- Understand CRM requirements and Identify product requirements for future enhancements
- Work with architects and developers to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation
- Partner with Sales Operations to understand and recommend the workflow of commissionable data from Salesforce.com to Callidus to support commission calculations
- Configure Users, Profiles Role Creation/Maintenance, Custom and Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts and List views, Assignment/Auto Response/Escalation, Workflows & Approvals, and Process Builder
- Participate and support stakeholders through user acceptance test planning and execution
- Overall, 10+ years of experience with minimum of 5 years of experience implementing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and associated ecosystem
- Must have Salesforce Sales, Marketing and Service Cloud knowledge using Lightning platform
- High energy and ability to work both independently and across multiple teams in very fast growth environment
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce Administration and Development using advanced configuration, security & permissions, lightning components, custom objects, fields, formulas, process builder flows, etc.
- Excellent business systems analysis and project management skills, with a focus on a multi-year roadmap
- Strong process development and documentation skills
- Strong background in SOX, HIPAA, and other compliance requirements and able to operate in a highly regulated environment
- Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies; Boomi preferred
- Able to understand APEX code and migrate deployments to different environments
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and manage change through process development and improvement
- Familiarity with Sales compensation tools & data; Callidus preferred
What's in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward