Salesforce Administrator/Developer at Lookout (Remote)
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
- Maintain and optimize full lifecycle software development using standard configuration, Apex, VisualForce, API’s and Force.com applications
- Support across systems and related integrations native to the SFDC ecosystem
- Knowledge on salesforce customer and partner portals
- Hands on experience on Lightning components and web components
- Knowledge on apps like Docusign, Linkedin sales navigator, Discover.org and also other third party apps from salesforce app exchange
- Handle administrative functions including maintaining users account (setup and maintenance of profiles, roles, and permission sets), workflows, process builders, flows, custom objects and Apex jobs
- Evaluate existing code and develop plans to reduce technical debt over time and establishing technical roadmap with system architect
- Experience with Data Loader and other peripheral Salesforce related applications
- At least 2 years of salesforce Administrator experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of Apex Classes, Triggers, Lightning Components
- Manage users, security profiles, groups, queues, and other Salesforce.com customization/setup as necessary
- Fulfill all general salesforce administrator functions, such as managing users, sandboxes, change sets, upgrades, configurations, apps, security, and documentation
- Remain current on new Salesforce features and functionality
- Knowledge on Salesforce Communities
- Support internal team on how to leverage tools to execute efficiently
- Define business requirements and translating them into technical requirements in the form of Product and/or Functional Briefs
- Develop and own methodologies for system maintenance and data integrity
- Experience on working with managed packages like Sales loft, Sales Navigator. Zoom info
- Experience in Security configuration, Data Model creation.
- Maintain updated documentation of processes and procedures for our Salesforce instance
- Passionate about delivering a great Customer Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field or equivalent.