A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves real problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Around the world, data is being generated at an exponential rate, and many government agencies and commercial institutions worldwide are ill-equipped to handle data at scale. Palantir’s software helps these organizations build data assets that enables efficient analysis and more effective management of their data, empowering them to solve their most critical problems.
The Revenue Technical (RevTech) team equips and supports Palantir’s Sales and Marketing functions to meet their objectives. Equipped with a deep knowledge of Salesforce, as the Salesforce Administrator you’ll focus on the overall support and maintenance of Palantir’s Salesforce instances, including (but not limited to) design and development, integration, testing, and regular platform maintenance. As part of that support, you will have the opportunity to collaborate across our internal support teams, as well as with business partners.
- In coordination with Sales, Marketing, Finance and other groups, manage Palantir’s Salesforce instance, translating user problems into concrete solutions in the platform
- Perform day-to-day maintenance and administration of Salesforce, including maintaining custom objects, automation, user profiles, and other key functionality, as needed
- Become an expert in Palantir’s Salesforce instance. Be an advisor to the business on Salesforce capabilities
- Take complex requirements and translate them to simple, practical workflows for our key business partners
- Serve as the key point of contact for special projects in Finance, Sales and Business Development
What We Value
- Experience working with Salesforce, ideally in an administrator role
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, resolve issues with users, and work autonomously to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to compellingly articulate Salesforce’s capabilities and offerings to audiences with varying levels of technical skill and seniority
- Demonstrated project management skills and a love of getting things done
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.
More Information on (Unpublished/DO NOT USE) Palantir Technologies
(Unpublished/DO NOT USE) Palantir Technologies operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Denver, CO, Palo Alto, CA, Seattle, WA and New York, NY. (Unpublished/DO NOT USE) Palantir Technologies was founded in 2003. It has 28022748 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all jobs at (Unpublished/DO NOT USE) Palantir Technologies, click here.
Read Full Job Description