Beyond Finance is a next generation financial services company. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind to our clients by giving them simple and transparent financial products that are customized to their individual circumstances.
We're in constant pursuit of new collaborators that will help us get to the next level. Our workforce includes celebrated, diverse talents working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt relief industry.
Our team spirit and culture are what set us apart as a company. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it.
Beyond Finance a financial industry leading firm is looking for a Salesforce Administrator for its Salesforce environments. You would manage a Salesforce Lightning environment for 500+ users and be responsible for day-to-day performance, upgrades, operational maintenance, security, roadmap, data loads, integrations, and tuning of the organization. In addition you would create dashboards, create/optimize SoSQL queries, integrate third party applications such as Nintex docgen, DocuSign etc.What You’ll Do
- Coordinate, configure, and deploy highly secure and scalable solutions using the Salesforce platform across multiple sandboxes and environments in accordance with industry best practices and organizational change management standards.
- Administer our Salesforce organization including users, data, and security
- Maintain Salesforce native and custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, workflows, alerts, third party integration, security settings including internal and external sharing rules
- Work with the business to document requirements and translate into Salesforce solutions and reporting dashboards
- Debug production Salesforce issues as they arise
- Create documents that are generated using Nintex, Congo & Salesforce
- Create data retention structures, perform space and unstructured data retention/archival tasks
- Evaluate Salesforce.com releases and enhancements and plan for rollout and org impacts/benefits. Analyze, prototype, test, and help drive the adoption of new features
- Perform analysis on record data to maintain data integrity and eliminate record duplication
- Monitor key enterprise systems to enhance system performance and avoid service interruptions. This includes building alerts and notifications from system events as well as providing support (both during normal hours and after hours) for any triggered alerts.
- Document procedures for installation, upgrades, customizations, system flows, and data flows.
- Work on Help Desk tickets with Salesforce Support and Tech Support teams to resolve technical issues
What We Look For
- 2+ years experience of Salesforce administration in a 500+ user environment
- Salesforce Administrator (201) Certification
- Experience configuring SFDC environments with deep knowledge of the declarative (point and click) capabilities
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud
- Experience designing and implementing custom functionality and business processes using the Force.com platform
- Knowledge of established Salesforce.com standards, best practices, and platform features
- Expertise building workflows using standard workflow automation, Process Builder, and Flow,
- Expertise with formula fields and validation rules
- Demonstrated mastery of SFDC analytic capabilities
- Demonstrated mastery of Salesforce Data Loader and mass upload processes
- Experience supporting an org that includes code and complex integrations such as Nintex DocGen, DocuSign, and Heroku Connect
- Experience with cloud-based call center integrations such as Five9, 8x8, or Cisco
- Experience with enterprise monitoring of Salesforce production organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or additional work experience
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. For eligible fulltime employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Generous personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance Finance and HR teams. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond Finance HR team.