Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!Position Overview:
Acquia is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join the Enterprise Business Systems Team in the Information Technology department. We are currently re-implementing Salesforce to support our company’s growth and scalability.As the Salesforce Administrator you will:
- Serve as a subject matter expert and systems administrator for Salesforce
- Be responsible for the day-to-day configurations, support, maintenance and improvement of Salesforce
- Contribute to the re-implementation process
- Handle new and existing Salesforce integrations
- Collaborate with functional leaders to maximize the ROI of the Salesforce platform by developing new business processes
- Log, track, prioritize, handle and document issues, bugs, enhancement and feature requests in ticketing system
- 5+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- Experience with CPQ and Partner Community (Service Cloud a plus but not required)
- Understanding of products and price books
- Experience supporting, designing, and developing Salesforce in an enterprise environment
- Consistent track record of understanding sophisticated business requirements
- Prior experience in implementing or re-implementing Sales Cloud Lightning
- Experience integrating and configuring managed packages and API integrations such as Intacct, Gainsight, Docusign, Mavenlink, etc.
- Ability to create test scripts for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as new features are deployed
- Understanding of deployment best practices, including documenting user acceptance tests/sign offs to ensure the quality of developed solutions prior to production deployment
- Deep understanding of business processes as they relate to the Salesforce application
- Comfortable with APEX code (our goal is to have minimal APEX used)
You are diligent, reliable, and able to work independently or as a member of a team. You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and dynamic work environment. You possess strong problem solving abilities, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure. Your communication and interpersonal skills are outstanding.Perks and Benefits:
- Compensation (competitive salary)
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- One time home office stipend
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.