Salesforce Administrator at CapTech (Remote)
CapTech is a national IT management consulting firm that bridges the gap between business and technology. We partner with some of the world's most successful companies to design, develop, and manage technical and digital solutions that delight customers, drive insights, and meet strategic objectives.
At CapTech, you’ll experience a flat organizational structure based upon a culture of mutual respect. Here, your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth and the resources to help you achieve your career goals. If you are creative, technically insightful, driven–and have a passion for the work that we do, then you might be a future CapTecher.
For over five years, we have been in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including #2 for IT Firms and #5 for Work/Life Balance. We are also recognized by Vault.com’s Top 50 Consulting Firms and have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for over 10 years.Job Description
The Salesforce Administrator is a key role in our growing Salesforce practice. They have an excellent technical understanding of both Salesforce languages and frameworks and key technical aspects of Salesforce integrations. They can take business requirements and can, working with a team or alone, deliver full solutions to the business problems those requirements address. They will have great experience migrating data between systems and integrating systems. The developer will lead technical requirements sessions, architect and document high quality technical solutions, and build and test those solutions, and oversee the release of those solutions into production.
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the platform
- Lead technical design sessions and architecting/documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the client’s business objectives
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a salesforce.com implementation
- Develop custom solution and interfaces
- Manage technical scope and client expectations
- Provide hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership
- Conduct code reviews for on-going projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and design patterns are being used which are appropriate for the project
- Coach and mentor junior developers team members
- BS/BA in a technical discipline or equivalent
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Minimum 2 Years of Salesforce/Force.com platform experience
- Minimum 4 Years relevant technical development experience.
- Extensive Apex VF Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience
- Must have a strong background in design/development of large internet or client server systems or complete software product lifecycle exposure
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming, database designing, and the SDLC
- Extensive previous experience in implementing technologies like: VB, COM, COM+, MSMQ, VB.NT, C#, ASP, ASP.NET, XML, XSL, Web services and SOAP, SQL server, Oracle
- Knowledge of Integrations, 3rd party integration tools, ETL with Salesforce
- Client-ready written and oral communications skills
- Salesforce.com Developer, Sales Cloud Consultant and/or Service Cloud Consultant Certifications Preferred
- JQuery development experience a plus
- Web Services development experience is a plus
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way. Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we’ve launched extended benefits to help meet our employees’ needs.
- CapFlex – Employee-first mentality that supports a remote and hybrid workforce and empowers daily flexibility while servicing our clients
- Learning & Development – Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
- Modern Health –A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life’s ups and downs
- Carrot Fertility –Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood – including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more – and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay for care
- Fringe –A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them – ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
- Employee Resource Groups – Employee-led committees that embrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into our day-to-day operations
- Philanthropic Partnerships – Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
- 401(k) Matching – Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.