At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about our customers' success. As part of the Vista Equity Family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony, and Visa.
Our Business Operations team is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our team. As a Salesforce Administrator, you'll have an integral part in managing a system connected to most of our major applications across various business units while providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
- Implement and maintain Salesforce customizations, perform maintenance, manage reporting, and assist with integrations.
- Administer, configure, and enhance Salesforce.com using declarative tools. This includes custom fields and objects, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, record types, process builder, flows, reports, and bulk data load utilities (e.g. Data Loader).
- Engage with Customer Support, Engineering, Professional Services, Sales, and various operations teams to develop solutions and resolve problems.
- Provide prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
- Evaluate and analyze software products and recommend add-ons to improve business systems ROI.
- Assist with supporting other systems (such as JIRA) as needed.
- Support help tickets and requests for existing system changes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field
- Salesforce Certified (Administrator certification required and Advanced Administrator preferred)
- 2 years of experience in a Salesforce Administrator role
- 1-2 years of experience building Flows and Processes
- Experience with salesforce integrations to Financial Force PSA, Salesforce CPQ, and/or Gainsight is highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to work across platforms, participate in multiple projects, and solve technical and business problems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a distributed, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
The base salary range for this role is $92,000.00- $103,000.00 with a 10% Bonus. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience - talk with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more.
At Khoros we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
The Khoros platform connects every facet of customer engagement, including digital contact centers, messaging, chat, online brand communities, CX analytics, and social media management so brands can listen, respond, and act on customer conversations- creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.