Salesforce Administrator at Seismic (Remote)
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Are you a Salesforce professional who loves to streamline business processes and collaborate with numerous departments across the business? We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator who will be a key member of our Business Systems team and help lead multiple areas of our business.Who You Are:
- Extensive experience understanding business processes and needs with strong ability to translate business requirements into solid, best in class technical solutions
- Financial Force experience, troubleshooting various issues and enhancing the platform
- Marketing Lifecycle knowledge
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Passion for creating a frictionless end user experience
- Highly detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead projects from conception to delivery, guiding team members along the way
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders, team members and management
- Partner with business stakeholders, team members, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy solutions with a focus on Financial Force and Marketing Team.
- Make recommendations for improvements to systems and processes to make workflows more efficient and automated
- Play a key role in strategic company initiatives, providing expert impact & gap analysis during requirements gathering, solution design and testing phases
- Manage consultant relationship and work assignments as needed, setting expectations for quality and timeline
- Adhere to governance processes, including but not limited to development life cycles, change management, release planning and scheduling and testing and delivery
- Perform quality reviews of designs and delivered solutions for both internal and partner resources
- 3+ years’ experience supporting Salesforce FinancialForce and Marketing initiatives
- 3+ years’ experience delivering Salesforce.com administrative and declarative development solutions, primarily in Sales Cloud and Lightning Experience
- Salesforce.com Administrator, Advanced Administrator Certification
- Outstanding testing skills with ability to identify & execute appropriate depth of testing, including negative tests and integrated test scenarios
- Adherence to defined development and change management methodologies
- Proficient in the use of Salesforce Data Loader, Workbench and Excel to support data analysis & quality initiatives
- Knowledge of common data modeling concepts and technologies. (Database design, SQL, etc.)
- Excellence in providing end user support; ability to create technical documentation
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits, including an end-of-year company shutdown
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans, as well as an optional Health Savings Account with a company contribution
- Paid parental leave and family caregiver leave
- Enhanced fertility and egg freezing benefits
- 401(k) plan with annual company match
- Monthly stipend for cell phone expenses
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares employee volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
UNITED STATES CANDIDATES ONLY: Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of employment. At Seismic, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new U.S. based Seismic employees, whose job requires them to meet in person with others or be present at a Seismic office in the course of their employment, must provide original documentation confirming status having received the prescribed vaccinations (doses) based on the manufacturer’s guidelines on their first day of employment. Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.