Headquartered in New York but based around the world, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers around the world. Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.We want people who are passionate about building features that you and your peers will love.
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to provide day-to-day configuration and support of DigitalOcean’s Salesforce.com environment with a focus on Partner Management. Reporting to the Manager, CRM, the Salesforce Administrator will work with our Sales, Marketing, Support and Security teams to maximize the effectiveness of over 200 employees within Sales and Service Cloud.What You’ll Be Doing:
- In conjunction with the implementation partner, implement Partner Relationship Management system and sales productivity technologies related to Partner Relationship Management (PRM)
- Manage PRM data architecture to create a best-in-class framework for all channel partners
- Demonstrate understanding of critical business processes such as partner enablement, partner deal registration / tracking, and partner commissions, then recommend appropriate solutions
- Configure and optimize Salesforce using standard declarative capabilities such as workflow and object creation, reporting, user/role/profile administration, marketplace apps and much more
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm solutions and complete assigned tasks
- Work with engineers to improve Salesforce integration with internal systems and data sources.
- Stay up-to-date on new Salesforce features to provide recommendations for process improvements and future integrations
- Participate in a one week on-call rotation approximately every 2 to 3 weeks
- Strong analytical thinking and comfort with complex business workflows and processes spanning multiple systems
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and act upon work from multiple communication channels simultaneously
- Clear, concise, and influential communicator (written and verbal)
- 2 years of experience in implementing Salesforce technology solutions, with an emphasis on Partner Relationship Management (any PRM platform) and alliance partner programs, referral partner programs, solution provider programs, and/or tech partner programs
- Ability to translate technology into business value
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex problems
- Creative and collaborative problem-solving capability
- Conveys specific, observable, and measurable expectations for each assignment
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity
- Ability to think strategically with pragmatic execution and delivery
- Experience collaborating with internal and external parties in a co-sourced model
- Previous experience in sales operations, business operations, customer success, or account management preferred
- Salesforce Administration certification required. Experience Cloud Consultant certification preferred
- We reward our employees. The salary range for this position is based on relevant years of experience and skills. Employees may qualify for a bonus in addition to base salary; bonus amounts are determined based on company and individual performance. We also provide equity compensation to eligible employees including grants of equity upon hire and the option to participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging our teams and employees to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship and other internal programs. We provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We care about your well-being. In addition to cash and equity compensation, we also offer employees a competitive array of benefits. In the United States, these include health insurance, unlimited vacation, retirement benefits, a generous parental leave program, and additional resources to support employees' overall well-being. While the philosophy around our benefits is the same worldwide, specific benefits may vary in other countries due to local regulations and preferences.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*This is a remote role
For all CO residents, please click here