ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Serve as the primary contact with end-users to troubleshoot Salesforce and other connected 3rd party application issues and questions.
- Handle provisioning, de-provisioning and access requests and manage application license needs by proactive planning and auditing
- Handle all administrative functions including managing custom objects, fields, validation rules, workflows, process builder, flows, integrations and security
- Monitor system health and performance including pro-actively identifying and improving system processes
- Execute data quality and data cleansing efforts
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices
- 2+ years of experience with declarative Force.com development tools such as Workflows, Approval processes, Process Builder, Flow Builder, Lightning App Builder etc.
- 1+ years of experience with salesforce sales cloud and CPQ
- Experience with Outreach, Chorus, ZoomInfo, Clari and other sales enablement platforms
- Experience with salesforce reports and dashboards
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating across many different operating teams
- Top-notch prioritization skills and experience driving technology roadmap
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.