For over four decades, the higher education experts at Jenzabar have been helping colleges and universities across the world thrive through multiple services. The Jenzabar culture is one that fosters an entrepreneurial environment, where employees are encouraged to be creative, work hard, and have a great time while doing so. We believe in open doors, asking tough questions, respecting each other, and surpassing our clients’ expectations every step of the way. It’s an enjoyable place to be, with casual dress and a relaxed atmosphere.
We believe everyone is a masterpiece with great work to do on Earth. Jenzabar’s mission is to create pathways to empower all to know who they are, what work they are destined to do, and how they can unlock their full potential – at home, at work, and in the world!
This role will see the successful candidate join the Enterprise Systems team as a Salesforce Administrator. The candidate will report to the Enterprise Systems Manager and will work both independently as well as part of a team.
This role will be responsible for the daily operation of the Salesforce environment including Sales Cloud, CPQ and DocuSign CLM. This person will be a key member of the team and will design, build, test and configure solutions on the Salesforce platform. They will work alongside a cross functional team to ensure critical business and system processes are maintained and evolve to meet the requirements of the business.
- Owns all aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, and sharing rules.
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, and reports.
- Manage the setup and data elements of our CPQ environment and integration.
- Sandbox environment management and familiarity with change sets or other deployment tools.
- Management of our OwnBackup solution and disaster recovery process.
- Integrate, troubleshoot, and fix issues between Salesforce and other Enterprise Systems using the Celigo platform.
- Assists with the management of the HubSpot platform.
- Support of Sales enablement tools including, but not limited to, Outreach, Gong, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Seismic.
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience.
- Data management using RingLead and integrated Salesforce tools to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed.
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer.
- Provide exceptional end user support to business users.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest Salesforce releases and test compatibility with our environment.
- Willingness to learn and at times share with and train other members of the IT team.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in a technical field, such as IT, Engineering, or Computer Science
- 2+ years of relevant experience is required
- Proven ability to consider upstream and downstream impact for changes proposed to the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (Required)
- Other Salesforce certifications (App Builder, Advanced Administrator, CPQ, etc.) are a plus.
- CPQ experience is a plus.
- DocuSign CLM experience is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to learn new systems and skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to work creatively in problem solving environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K, Educational Assistance
Jenzabar does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetics, genetic markers and carrier status, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by state and federal laws.
Please Note: Jenzabar does not sponsor applicants for work visas.