Salesforce Administrator (CPQ Specialist) at Acquia (Remote)
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out. Acquia is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia is seeking a Salesforce Administrator with a background in CPQ to join the Enterprise Business Systems Team in the Information Technology department. We are currently re-implementing Salesforce to support our company’s growth and scalability.
As a Salesforce Administrator you will be part of a team that:
- Serves as subject matter experts and systems administrator for Salesforce Sales Cloud, CPQ, Digital Experience and Service Cloud.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day configurations, support, maintenance and improvement of Salesforce
- Participate in the re-implementation process
- Manage new and existing Salesforce integrations
- Work closely with functional leaders to maximize the ROI of the Salesforce platform by developing new business processes
- Log, track, prioritize, manage and document issues, bugs, enhancement and feature requests in ticketing system
- 2+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator/CPQ Administrator
- Experience with CPQ is required. (Digital Experience/Partner Community and Service Cloud a plus but not required)
- Understanding of MDQ products and price books
- Experience supporting, designing, and developing Salesforce in an enterprise environment
- Proven track record of understanding complex business requirements
- Prior experience in implementing or re-implementing Sales Cloud Lightning
- Experience integrating and configuring managed packages and API integrations such as Intacct, Gainsight, Docusign, Mavenlink, Conga, etc.
- Ability to create test scripts for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as new features are deployed
- Understanding of deployment best practices, including documenting user acceptance tests/sign offs to ensure the quality of developed solutions prior to production deployment
- Deep understanding of business processes as they relate to the Salesforce application
- Comfortable with APEX code (our goal is to have minimal APEX used
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years experience with Salesforce as an end user
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator a plus
- Salesforce certification a plus
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.