Amherst is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics, and technology, Amherst has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. Amherst, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 900 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. www.amherst.com.
Amherst uses Salesforce as a core piece of technology to manage several aspects of the business. This includes Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Field Service Lightning and more in the future. We are invested in Salesforce and need help building out the platform and team.WHO YOU ARE
- Knowledgeable. You are a real pro and deeply understand Salesforce and its ecosystem.
- Intellectually Curious. You are constantly learning and working to improve yourself.
- Entrepreneurial. You enjoy wearing many hats and hustling to get things done.
- Problem Solver. You are a critical thinker who brings solutions not problems to the table.
- Hard Working. You aren’t afraid of a tough deadline.
- Scrappy & Fast. You like finding creative ways to quickly move projects forward.
- Good Communicator. You easily explain complex technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Team Player. You put team success first and have a high degree of personal character.
- Accountable. You take ownership and have pride in your work.
- Administer and support the Salesforce platform (user setups, security and sharing, reports and dashboards, custom objects and fields, record types, page layouts, workflow and validations)
- Work closely with the Technology Team and Business Users to scope projects, gather requirements, and implement solutions.
- Be the first point of contact for internal users, providing technical guidance and support.
- Help build integrations with our core technology infrastructure.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to identify and prioritize operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations to address their evolving needs.
- Evaluate technical tradeoffs of every decision and work with design on the best UI and infrastructure practices.
- 3+ years of professional administrator experience in a Salesforce environment
- Salesforce Certification Preferred
- Demonstrated experience in cross-team collaboration: working effectively with highly technical engineering teams as well as salespeople, operational teams, and senior leadership.
- Strong analytical capabilities, experience defining metrics and using them to drive decision-making.
- Hands on experience building and maintaining Process Builders and Flows
Our full-time employee benefits include:
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO including 7 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, and 1 volunteer day
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- Up to 16 weeks paid maternity leave; up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Backup childcare offered through Bright Horizons
- Relaxed casual environment with virtual office events
Amherst is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.