About the Team:
Capco is a global management and technology consultancy that specializes in advisory, implementation, and delivery of client-centered solutions across Financial Services, Energy, and Insurance industries. We support modern platform implementations, digital transformations, end-to-end IT delivery, omni-channel standardization, cloud-based data management, and predictive data analytics. Our collaborative and efficient approach helps clients reduce costs and manage risk and regulatory change while increasing revenues. We are thinkers, innovators, and disruptors. We are small enough to care but large enough to matter.
About the Job:
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting clients in developing and implementing RPA solutions using Automation Anywhere / A360, including design, architecture, development and delivery of additional robotic automation solutions.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Be responsible for supporting the strategy, design, development, and deployment of automation solutions such as RPA
- Develop RPA technology-enabled solutions that address the needs of large organizations, including how to implement technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs
- Utilize client-facing skills and develop solid partnerships with the team and client alike, as well as collaborate with others to exceed client expectations
- Support client engagement teams, work with a variety of clients to deliver professional services, and support business development activities on a strategic and complex energy domain
- Build smart process automation through robotics, application architecture, rationalization and enablement, solution design at platform and architectural levels, software development, testing, deployment, and post-production support
What You'll Bring with You:
- 2+ years of RPA development experience
- Experience in end-to-end development of business processes using Automation Anywhere and/or A360, with experience deploying at least 10 processes into production
- Strong preference for candidates who also have experience with additional RPA solutions such as UiPath
- Experience implementing automation process solutions in accordance with standard automation tool design principles
- Skill with testing staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments and providing post-production support
- Good understanding of not only RPA, but complimentary technologies as well
- Bonus: Experience developing and implementing IQ Bots (Machine-Learning)
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services and energy. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation. We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.