REN RISK SDET QA Market Data at OCC (Dallas, TX)
- Work with BA, Developers, Team Lead and PO to carry out assigned tasks on functional & integration tests in a cloud based development and deployment environment.
- Develop end to end working knowledge of application, monitoring tools and infrastructure to drive day to day QA activities.
- Proactively investigate issues (including deep diving) identified during testing & categorize them with all details to facilitate quicker resolution by development team.
- Identify and utilize tools including writing automated test scripts to simplify testing.
- Produce traceable artifacts (wiki page, Jira, FAQs) that will help team build center of excellence on testing.
- Champions testing methodologies, best practices, and standards.
- Build test automation framework, as well as integrating test automation with the company's CI/CD/build pipelines
- Write self-documenting and well-structured tests that will be easy to work with and adapt for fellow SDETs.
- Assist in training project team members to execute, analyze, and maintain automated regression suites
- Coordinate with product owner to resolve open issues/enhancements/upgrades and understand the use of a specific functionality as needed
- Use automated functional scripts built using tools such as Citrus, Selenium, Rest Assured, Java, Junit, Gherkin scripting in Cucumber or other open source or vended applications.
- Executes manual or automated test cases that validate the functionalities, code quality and reports test results, following all formal test architectures and project processes
- Work with Scrum Master, Product Owner and team to groom backlog, estimate level of effort, Identify and add dependencies
- II. SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- At least 5 years of executing automation scripts using open source tools.
- to include with 5+ Years of SNED relevant experience
- Experience writing & executing automated testing utilizing various tools
- Work in functional & Integration testing of UI, APIs and cloud based dockerized applications
- Work experience in monitoring and troubleshooting in a cloud based applications
- Communication skills and ability to articulate verbal and written mode of communications
- Good team player with experience working in Agile Development environment
- Experience working with SQL and NO_SQL databases
- Experience working with modern SDLC including CI/CD and infrastructure as code (involving terraform, ansible and helm charts)
- Experience with any form of scripting or OO programming (preferred).
- Understanding of different database technologies SQL/No-SQL for testing implications.
- Experience testing full stack and integration testing with 3rd parties
- Work effectively in fast-paced, can deliver production quality software within tight schedules
- Preferred areas:
Java, python, Junit, Citrus, RestAssured, Selenium, CICD tools, AWS Cloud, Splunk
BS degree in Computer Science, or similar technical field required. Masters preferred.
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC , please click here .
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer