React native Developer at Radiant Digital (Washington DC)
Radiant Digital delivers technology consulting and business solutions for commercial and government clients.
Our flexible delivery model allows us to provide end-to-end solution delivery, single project execution, and, or strategic resources.
CMMI Maturity Level III and ISO 9001 – 2015 certified.Responsibilities:
Looking for a full stack developer, you'll be responsible for
* The implementation of complex business solutions, develop new ideas and propose innovation solutions to domain problems.
* Review work products for yourself and others for quality, accuracy and standards compliance.
* Work in a fast paced, dynamic operations environment with geographically distributed teams.
* Work closely with various teams to drive efficiencies. Including deployments, issue tracking and debugging issues.
* Make continuous process improvements through performance enhancements, automation of repeated manual processes.
* Monitoring the server and application health check frequently. Using feedbacks and reflection to develop strength in areas related to modular coding, industry standards, corporate directional strategy and SDLC best practices.
* Troubleshoot production issues and work closely with various teams is an integral part of development process.
You will work in a full stack capacity with technologies including micro services frameworks, UI frameworks, and cloud native deployments using DevSecOps tools. Participate in Agile environment with ability to mentor/coach Junior developer, and provide straightforward communication in structured way to influence others. Provide a clear understanding of data quality management, business acceptance testing, and communication of system fixes and improvement initiatives.
Core Skills required:
* Experience with React UI framework and libraries like react strap, react planner, etc.
* Knowledge of SVG and charting libraries, e.g. SnapSVG, three.js, and Apache Chats.
* Experience with MicroServices and cloud native development using spring, and spring boot technology stack, and 12 factors.
* Experience building and maintaining production web services with exposure to cloud environments like AWS, GCP, K8S.
* Experience with implementing deployment script for DevSecOps pipelines.
* Experience with writing test cases using different unit test cases frameworks.
* Experience with code quality frameworks like sonarqube.
Even better if also have:
* Knowledge of Integration frameworks like Apache Camel is a plus.
* Knowledge of CAD drawings and CAD files and DXF parsing us a plus.
* Knowledge of space planning, data centers or other telecom industry engineering domains