Radio Frequency Deployment Engineer (RF, IoT, Bluetooth) at The Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL)
As part of the IoT installation, this Engineer will need to be able to help troubleshoot and navigate network issues at multiple layers with multiple teams managing the network equipment and firewalls. The Engineer should be able to troubleshoot these issues as part of installation and support. They should be able to understand and advise on basic topics from multiple disciplines of engineering.
Be a part of a transformative team and culture participating on team projects while learning and experiencing new technologies.
DPEP Technology seeks forward-thinking team members who are passionate about delivering a quality product, and enjoy working closely with business partners on both strategic and tactical challenges. Candidate should have good verbal and written communication skills, and be able to work independently as a self-starter, utilize good time management skills, and function well within a diverse team.
Basic Qualifications :
- Experience with Golang/C/C++ in embedded applications
- Experience with Mender, Yocto, Bitbake or similar OS build/customization components
- Knowledge of Cloud/SaaS/PaaS preferably AWS
- Understanding of IoT and Edge Devices
- Linux Systems Engineering and support experience
- Experience with Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy
- Working knowledge of NFC concepts
- Hands on experience with hardware and installations
- Physical infrastructure architecture and design of distributed systems
- Advanced network troubleshooting skills including IP addressing, firewalls, DNS and routing
- Ability to troubleshoot RF interference and design multi-component RF installations
- Demonstrated strong communication, design skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to be highly flexible to quickly changing business needs and new technologies
- Ability to follow existing programming and style guidelines to maintain consistent quality of code
- Ability to solve complex problems involving multiple systems
Required Education :
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering Field.
Additional Information :