Our mission is to raise the world's security confidence. And we are disrupting the cybersecurity status quo with the speed and simplicity required to outmaneuver attacks while rewriting the rules for how resilient infrastructure can be.
Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth. Automox has become the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious and creative people bent on solving one of the most challenging problems in the security industry. Ready to be part of something extraordinary?
Our Quality Engineering is expanding in an effort to meet the demands of a rapidly growing customer base and engineering team. The team builds, designs, develops and manages the automated testing and CI/CD pipeline that delivers Automox quickly and reliably to our customers.
- As a quality engineering manager, you’ll manage a team of 5-10 quality engineers that are embedded in feature teams across the product. You’ll lead and represent engineering execution and be a part of the leadership team that defines the direction of how the Automox product line evolves. To do this, you’ll need to collaborate with peers across different functions -- other engineering teams, product leaders, design leaders, and more. You will help to envision the future of quality at Automox, and work with all of QE to enable and execute on that vision.
WHAT YOU BRING TO AUTOMOX
- A self-driven attitude - able to own problems and deliver solutions
- Collaborative in nature, with partners across different functions (engineering, product, design)
- Highly communicative to understand customer needs and regularly align with your team and partners
- Able to coach for your team, regularly gathering and providing feedback to your team and fostering a healthy team culture
- Committed to leading by serving the needs of your direct reports, helping them become highly effective and grow in their careers
- 7+ years of total experience in software engineering.
- 2+ years in directly managing a team of engineers.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, across functions like product, design, and other engineering leads.
- Bonus points for experience with infrastructure and high-scale applications.
- Experience with designing and reviewing complex distributed systems.
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full time permanent employees.
BENEFITS: Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
PARENTAL BENEFITS: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
TIME OFF: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
PERKS: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
SALARY: Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. $140,000 - $180,000
BONUS: All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
EQUITY: We’re all in this together and everyone should have a stake in the company which is why all employees receive stock options.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurship, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.