Quality Assurance Specialist at Pie Insurance (Remote)
As a Customer Success Quality Assurance Specialist on the Resolution Team, you'll be instrumental in providing call coaching through quality assurance, the successful handling of internal escalations, the creation of internal help resources, and act as an internal support mechanism for the greater Customer Success department. This role will support training new Pioneers on the Customer Success Team and ensure accuracy in their day to day work. Members of this team will also support the Customer Success Leadership team reviewing QA reports and sharing data trends and making recommendations based on the data. By coaching team members on call and email etiquette, you will also be involved in the overall improvement of customer interactions.How You’ll Do It
- Provide responsive, timely, and relevant service to customers and partners.
- Handle complex and escalated phone, email, and platform-based communication with customers and cross-functional partners to provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain SLA’s set by the Customer Success team in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Works as a stakeholder to handle: Urgent Agency or Customer escalations.
- Model and coach on the behaviors necessary to successfully interact with and resolve complex issues for small business owners and partners in all channels
- Seek resolution to issues while also anticipating ways in which to prevent future issues.
- Serves as the subject matter expert on Pie’s systems, and provides coaching and development support to new hires and teammates. Provides overview of team member's call performance to leadership.
- Lead ongoing training and onboarding
- Support the on-boarding and training of Pie’s newest hires and teams, including process training, feedback and building out resources and training material.
- Oversees a team of QA participants, providing meaningful coaching feedback through the use of Virtual Observer.
- Ensures information accuracy across all customer interactions.
- Quality Assurance Reporting
- Pull and analyze reports in our QA platform.
- Identify areas of opportunities for training initiatives.
- Deliver QA reports to the Customer Success leadership team to drive overall improvements.
- High school diploma/GED is required.
- 3+ years of customer service experience is required.
- 1+ year customer service experience in a high volume call environment is required.
- 1+ year of experience in the insurance field is highly preferred.
- Advanced communication (written, verbal and presentation) skills, to deliver complex information effectively and align people with the needs of the project/team.
- Intermediate problem solving skills to be able to manage complex tasks and work through to solutions with little guidance and direction.
- Intermediate awareness of your own tasks, and how it impacts the team and deliverables.
- Basic leadership skills and some general experience leading work groups or task forces in specific projects.
- Developing understanding of telecom software to navigate call evaluation, pulling reports, and building dashboards.
- Developed ability to coach proper phone and email etiquette, and deliver critical feedback to promote overall communication improvement.
- Intermediate data reporting and analytic abilities to be able to pull call QA reports, analyze the data, and provide areas of opportunities and training recommendations to the Customer Success Leadership team.
- Basic organizational skills to track progress towards QA expectations and pivot between platforms frequently.
Base Compensation: $26/hr - $29/hr
- Competitive cash compensation
- A piece of the pie (in the form of equity)
- Comprehensive health plans
- Generous PTO, including paid sick leave
- Future focused 401k match
- Generous parental and caregiver leave
- Our core values are more than just a poster on the wall; they’re tangibly reflected in our work
Our goal is to make all aspects of working with us as easy as pie. That includes our offer process. When we’ve identified a talented individual who we’d like to be a Pie-oneer , we work hard to present an equitable and fair offer. We look at the candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience, along with their compensation expectations and align that with our company equity processes to determine our offer ranges.
Each year Pie reviews company performance and may grant discretionary bonuses to eligible team members.
Pie Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
Pie Insurance participates in the E-Verify program. Please click here, here and here for more information.