QA Test Automation Developer at Arctic Wolf (Remote)
Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a QA Test Automation Developer to join our pack!
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
As a Test and QA Automation Developer on our Security Awareness & Training R&D team you will be responsible for all facets of the team’s QA and capacity testing for all production services and applications. Duties include management of environments, coordination with Product Management, writing scripts to manipulate testing data, and leadership in your area to create new standards for QA and testing.
· Demonstrate cloud-specific QA/Testing/Automation skills (Microsoft Azure)
· Automate performance and load testing for APIs and application code
· Automate integration testing for APIs and application code
· Coordinate with DevOps and R&D to manage and facilitate staged release pipelines
· Coordinate with Product Management to learn and apply wholistic business level understanding of the product and platform
· Utilize and automate various performance and testing software such as Postman, JMeter, etc…
· Coordinate release schedules with Product Management and R&D
· Investigate and apply various Azure specific testing tools as they become available
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, or combination of education and relevant experience; 3-5 years+ experience
· Extensive experience in quality control, testing, and automation
· Demonstrated experience using testing software tools, SQL, and XML/HTML; Experience with c# a plus
· Strong knowledge of Azure Cloud infrastructure
· Keen attention to detail
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Creative and innovative thinker
· Diligent and meticulous
· Experience developing processes and managing projects in a technology-based service organization
· Aptitude for technology knowledge; previous experience with project management tools
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing [email protected].