BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
The FlashArray team builds the industry’s most innovative, high-performance, and highly available portfolio of products that are designed for the most demanding mission critical applications. While we deliver a hardware storage array, over 90% of our engineering staff are software engineers. Our customers are the most important part of our business and they love FlashArray for it's simplicity of management, the constant flow of new and exciting upgrades, and ability to live on the cutting edge of technology while never taking downtime, ever. Most recently, we extended the value of our FlashArray capabilities into the cloud with CloudSnap and Cloud Block Store for AWS. These new innovations enable our customers to leverage the agility of the public cloud for both traditional IT and cloud-native applications. What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring FlashArray product and features ship with the highest quality.
- Create System test designs that focus on FlashArray Feature Interoperability at Scale, Automate workflows and find high value defects to assure quality of anything we ship.
- Work with Support and Escalation teams to help reproduce and root cause customer issues Identifying, analyzing, and documenting any defects discovered during testing.
- Design and build tools that make it efficient to execute and triage a large number of test scripts.
- Deploy a number of customer applications and integrate them to create repeatable workflows to test customer use cases.
- Understand the inner workings of features to target specific failure domains in our stack to make the product/features fault tolerant and resilient.
- Continuously look for test gaps, perform root cause analysis & close loop on customer found defects.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of software system testing experience, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of System testing using end-to-end Automation
- Experience in qualifying enterprise products in cloud and container platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Experience with any virtualization technologies: VMware, Hyper-V, OpenStack, Oracle deployment and customer use cases.
- Experience with multiple operating systems: Linux, Solaris, Windows.
- Hands on automation in Python or similar scripting languages.
- Preferred but not required - storage protocols Fibre Channel, FCoE, iSCSI, NVME.
- Ability to independently deploy and maintain test environments.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Natural curiosity with excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.