QA Manager at iMerit (Remote)
Job Title: QA Manager
Job Location: Remote, PAN-India
Qualification required: Bachelor/Master’s degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/Software Engineering or Other equivalent degree/diploma
Experience required: 10+ years (relevant experience).
10+ years of experience in overall software QA/Test Experience; 5+ years of experience, as an individual contributor, in Automation & Manual Testing and 4+ years of experience as a People Manager.
Functional Area: Technology II Industry Type: IT/ITeS II Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
IMERIT TECHNOLOGY SERVICES PVT. LTD. was founded in 2012 by Ms. Radha R Basu with the vision of bringing a diverse talent pool from underserved backgrounds into the digital workforce. iMerit combines the technologies, processes and people that, together, deliver the data enrichment and annotations related work for one of the best companies in the world. iMerit has data partnerships with best-in-class service and tooling platforms to build effective and efficient data pipelines for its client-partners. With positive social and economic change embedded in its mission and vision, iMerit works with global investors that are looking to create lasting impact.
Today more than 5500+ iMeriters in the United States, Europe, Bhutan and India work with many of the most innovative companies in the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Ecosystems, to unlock the value hidden deep within large volumes of unstructured datasets. With an output accuracy of above 98%, iMerit is recognized as the leaders in delivering quality, cost-effective projects on time and on budget.
iMerit has prides itself in having a strong diversity among its workforce. We focus our efforts towards inclusion of the underserved communities. iMerit has been recognized multiple times and have won several awards for its quality work along with inclusion, diversity and skill building. Visit us at www.imerit.net
iMerit is looking for a QA Manager to introduce and facilitate QA best practices for CI/CD pipelines, test automation framework, test process, testing plan, deliverables, and staffing needs for manual & automated testing leading to cost savings. Candidate will be responsible to increase product quality and stakeholder confidence/satisfaction by reducing production defects and high-quality testing results.
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading and representing the Quality (testing) team.
- Introduce QA best practices for CI/CD pipelines, test automation framework, test process, testing plan, deliverables, and staffing needs for manual & automated testing leading to cost savings.
- Increase product quality and stakeholder confidence/satisfaction by reducing production defects and high-quality testing results.
- Identify & procure test management & automation tools as per the project goals.
- Involve in Functional, End-to-End Integration, Smoke, and Regression testing and understanding the User Stories and Workflows.
- Manage multiple test environments for product releases.
- Assess QA individual and team performance/productivity and provide continuous feedback to peers and direct reports.
- Assist Automation team whenever needed from automation end and help in automating test cases whenever needed.
Must have skills
- Proven experience of building, mentoring & managing testers from different domain knowledge
- Demonstrated experience developing high-quality test plans, test strategies and test reports
- Knowledge of QA Methodology and Tools, Software Testing Standards, Methods and Conventions, and the Product Development Cycle
- Experience in Software Security Testing
- Experience transforming QA Programs from manual to automation
- Experience in Automation Testing with Selenium and Java
- Knowledge on RDBMS (MySQL/PostgreSQL) & NoSQL(MongoDB)
- Demonstrated skills with one or more Web UI Automation Frameworks with Test Suite.
- Working experience in Agile Environment
- Excellent communication skills
Good to have skills
- Knowledge on AWS/GCP Cloud Infra would be an added advantage.
- Exposure in handling Security Audits would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on container based CI/CD Process would be an added advantage.
- Strong communication, time management & interpersonal skills.
- Attentive listener, understanding, empathetic & personable.
- Creative thinking, energetic & passionate.
- Positive, go-getter attitude.
- Ethical, committed & dependable.