QA Engineer at Synaptic Advisors (Remote)
What we are about
Synaptic Advisors is a Salesforce implementation partner focused on transforming customer operations. Our team, tools, methods, and offerings are all built and proven to ensure we deliver on our promises and rise to meet our customers' expectations. Our team consists of certified experts with experience across the Salesforce platform and multiple industries. Our leadership team is comprised of industry experts and high risers, who grew our business by 40% in 2021. Our customers include many of the Fortune 500 who love our personal approach to business and sound program execution.
We help businesses solve critical operational challenges and accelerate growth across a variety of complex verticals, including Health & Life Science, Higher Education, Energy & Utilities, Consumer Goods & Retail, Manufacturing and Public Sector. Our mission is to help our customers get the most out of their Salesforce investment with world class professional services and applications. We are committed to growing and developing our Salesforce talent, offering continued growth opportunities, and exposing our people to interesting and diverse projects.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our amazing product development team. You’ll work alongside Quality Assurance, software developers, and product architects to design and execute test plans, contributing to product design, and engaging with customers. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to the cross-departmental impacts of a product implementation, while gaining direct interaction with company leadership.
In this role, you’ll be the guardian of our outstanding customer experience. You will able to dive into many aspects of our product development process, execute a strategy for testing new features and functionality, and be responsible for quantifying and improving data quality. Your job is to keep our ridiculously high-quality bar set super high, and to help us identify and execute ways to raise it even higher.
If you want to work on challenging problems with smart people, you are our ideal candidate. You have a keen attention to detail and are exceptionally good at identifying inconsistencies and flaws. You can juggle several balls and not lose track of the little things. You’re looking for a role with substantial opportunities to learn, grow, and take on more (the good news is, we have that stuff in spades!).
In this role, you will:
- Support the product development lifecycle
- Contribute to design sessions
- Confirm new product features align with requirements
- Confirm the existing features continue to support requirements
- Engage with Clients to understand their requirements
- Assist with Client communication
- Build, lead, and deliver test plans, estimates, strategy, and hands on testing in Salesforce
Requirements for the position:
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field (or the equivalent experience of such a degree)
- 5+ years of overall Quality Assurance experience
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience on Salesforce
- Experience in testing mobile apps and/or Salesforce.com products
- Strong analytical ability to identify, document, present and report issues accurately and effectively.
- Well versed with writing testing documents
- Have worked with automation testing
- Experience with functional testing, regression testing, cross-browser testing, performance testing, load testing, and smoke testing
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Organized, with keen attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work closely with the development team to improve existing product
- Ensure products meet customer expectations and demand
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
Our team fully accommodates remote work so there are no specific location requirements for this role. However, either being in or able to travel to the primary Salesforce hub locations (as needed) of San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and Dallas is critical.
- An amazing team focused on doing #Whateverittakes to help our clients and teammates be successful
- A calling to innovate and improve every day
- A competitive benefits and compensation package
- Room for rapid growth and an emphasis on talent development
- A fun, casual team environment with cool co-workers who will make you feel like you are an important part of our team, engage you in developing new solutions to challenging problems, and help you leverage your strengths to make all of us better!
- A great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, AD&D and Life Insurance coverage, employer paid short term disability coverage, wellness initiatives, and more!
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) package that includes time in service increases, Volunteer Time Off (VTO), 8 Holidays, and flexible work schedule
Synaptic does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms, and conditions of employment, or practices based on race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law.