QA Engineer at Popmenu (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:44 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 7, 2022
About this Opportunity:
Popmenu is looking for a QA Engineer with a record of helping teams plan and deliver independent and verifiable pieces of work. Our ideal candidate is an advocate for quality during the entire software development lifecycle and has a keen eye for details. Their goal is to provide the best experience for our users by representing the users’ perspective on their delivery team.
What You Will Be Responsible For
- Ensuring each piece of your team’s planned development work is verifiable and independent by tracing acceptance criteria to QA Plans you’ll author.
- Executing QA Plans and granting acceptance to development work before it enters our production environment.
- Managing non-production testing environments with our Review App deployment system.
- Creating detailed bug reports enabling engineers to quickly address problems without spending significant time troubleshooting outside of code.
- Performing exploratory testing and using our software in ways your teammates have not anticipated.
- Reducing the number of customer-reported and internally-reported defects that your team introduces.
- Representing the customer for your team and providing adequate but fair resistance to contributions you feel will reduce the overall quality of Popmenu software.
What You Bring to the Table
- 4+ years of software testing experience in a professional environment, bonus if some of it was in a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Experience driving better requirement definition on your teams.
- Experience contributing to delivery team and QA Department improvement initiatives.
- You take pride in the product you build, and you hate when customers report problems you missed or compromised on.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to compromise to achieve what’s best for your team.
At Popmenu we believe in transparency and meeting candidates at eye-level. We know that money isn’t everything - but it is important. For this role, we have determined a compensation range of $65k to $70k in addition to company equity to be a fair and attractive offer.
We would love the opportunity to meet you and learn more about you and your background. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors and may vary from the amount above. Looking forward to chatting with you!
Who We Are:
Popmenu is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS business in the restaurant/hospitality sector working with more than 6,000 restaurants every month. We are dedicated to revolutionizing the industry in a way that benefits both the restaurant owner and the consumer. We started with our now-patented, dynamic menu technology that unleashes the power of a restaurant’s greatest marketing tool: the menu. Since then, we have been endlessly innovating to continue tackling existing and emerging industry needs.
We hire exceptionally bright, motivated people who are passionate about helping great restaurants reach their full potential. We offer a flexible work environment, a pioneering concept, a product our clients love, and talented teammates. This is a chance to make great things happen and be a difference maker. We’re excited to meet you!
What We’re Serving:
• We have an empowering culture centered around our four core values. Our work environment emphasizes collaboration, energy and openness above corporate formality - you can be yourself and save the suit for special occasions. (We’ve also won a few awards - Glassdoor Best Places To Work and Top Workplaces USA to name a couple.)
• We know that great ideas are rooted in diverse culture and experience. We are always striving to create an environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging.
• Flexibility and freedom are high—are you doing your part and getting your work done? That’s all that matters.
• We’re growing fast but there’s still plenty of runway for you to have major impact. We’ve built infrastructure to ensure you’re not starting from scratch or getting lost along the way.
• Innovation is in our DNA—to find great ideas you have to break things. We encourage you to fail fast, fail smartly and fail forward.
• Your visibility will be high, with daily opportunity to share wins and learnings with the entire company.
• Work alongside a talented team with experience developing, marketing and selling products for millions of users and thousands of clients—there is always something new to learn from one another.
• We offer a competitive salary and equity along with an excellent benefits package for all our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, and an open PTO policy.
More Information on Popmenu
Popmenu operates in the Food industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. Popmenu was founded in 2016. It has 233 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and Mental Health Benefits. To see all 13 open jobs at Popmenu, click here.
Read Full Job Description