QA Engineer III (.Net, Selenium) at Mitratech (Remote)
At Mitratech, we are a team of technocrats focused on building world-class products that simplify operations in the Legal, Risk, Compliance, and HR functions of Fortune 100 companies. We are a close-knit, globally dispersed team that thrives in an ecosystem that supports individual excellence and takes pride in its diverse and inclusive work culture centered around great people practices, learning opportunities, and having fun! Our culture is the ideal blend of entrepreneurial spirit and enterprise investment, enabling the chance to move at a rapid pace with some of the most complex, leading-edge technologies available.
Given our continued growth, we always have room for more intellect, energy, and enthusiasm - join our global team and see why it’s so special to be a part of Mitratech!
As a part of our latest transformation, we are searching for an Test Engineer with experience in automation to join our rapidly growing team at Mitratech. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring quality is at the heart of engineering practices, with a bias towards test and tooling automation. Additional responsibilities include reviewing functional and technical requirements, performing research, designing solutions, and developing QA solutions for web-based and desktop enterprise applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will perform manual and exploratory testing against functionality developed by members of your team
- You will foster an automation first approach for your scrum team
- You will utilize latest versions of our technology stack and be encouraged to think creatively in order to produce high quality, reusable and maintainable automated testing solutions
- You will work closely with the Product Owner and scrum team to help deliver high quality features inside of agreed timescales
- You will provide technical mentorship and upskilling to scrum team members and across functional boundaries where appropriate
- You will consistently challenge Acceptance Criteria and Test Coverage
- You will lead by example, contributing to a culture of high quality, personal ownership and customer focused execution
Requirements & Skills:
- 3-5+ years of commercial development with some automation testing experience
- Experience with .Net, C#
- Experience with Selenium Framework
- Proficiency in authoring, reviewing and executing manual test cases
- Unit testing and mocking frameworks (NUnit / Moq)
- SQL and relational database concepts
- Exposure to Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practices (Azure DevOps)
- Modern source control systems (Git)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Agile development methodologies. SCRUM
- HTML, CSS, Web Services, Rest API
- OO concepts and design patterns
- Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
All applicants that meet minimum qualifications will be required to complete an online assessment as part of your candidate application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.