QA Automation Engineer at Xplor (Remote)
At Xplor we help businesses succeed by giving them the software, payments, and commerce-accelerating technologies they need to thrive.
We know our clients and partners because we once were our clients. We understand their industry, customers, and unique goals so that we can help them overcome obstacles and leave a lasting legacy.Job Description
SPOT ( An Xplor company) is looking for QA Automation Engineer to join our technology team. QA Automation Engineer designs, develops, and executes reusable and maintainable automated scripts; applies expertise and understanding of issues that may arise around automated testing and assists in researching and providing solutions to add, modify, or enhance previously recorded automated scripts.
You will work with a passionate software development team in an agile environment. You will collaborate closely with the rest of the QA team and Product Managers to ensure the highest quality of software delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Applies expertise related to estimating, designing, developing and executing automated test procedures and cases based on requirements relevant to automated test planning and creation for product and system testing.
- Depending on specific requirements, writes effective automated test cases or automated frameworks; performs software defect tracking and regression for identified software release.
- Leads the testing effort for an entire project portfolio or team often with changing requirements as the products evolve.
- Assists in planning, analyzing, designing, developing, and executing training relative to automation/load testing tools and methodologies.
- Analyzes and understands product’s environment, architecture, and interdependencies to determine and apply appropriate test methodologies and cases relative to applications being tested.
- Manually tests new changes as necessary.
- Works closely with Technical Business Analyst, Software Engineers, Product Managers and other stakeholders.
The average base salary pay range for this position is $50,000 to $95,000
May be considered for a discretionary bonusQualifications
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills, C# and VisualStudio preferably.
- Experience in test frameworks and tools like Selenium Webdriver, Azure DevOps.
- Genuine enjoyment of Software Quality Assurance work with a coding background – experience writing working code. C# and Selenium is must.
- Mature understanding of the different types of testing that QA will engage in: Functional, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance, and Release Management.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience in an Agile Scrum environment,
- Experience working in a CI/CD and DevOps environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration, trust-building, listening, and negotiation skills
- My 10% - 10% of your time to invest in growth and learning
- 12 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business
- Flexible work arrangements
- Unlimited vacation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our Talent Acquisition Leader at [email protected] or +1 561-598-5952.
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
We’re also committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.