Do you have experience working as an analyst with SQL development?
Looking for a Sr QA Analyst with SQL development experience.
Navion Healthcare Solutions, a division of Ascension Health, is a leading provider of healthcare data management solutions supporting improving patient outcomes. Navion's software and healthcare analytics tools enable hospital clients to monitor and improve clinical outcomes through capturing and reporting critical clinical data and key performance indicators. Navion offers a range of healthcare quality services from web-based clinical registry software and reporting tools to data capture services for hospitals throughout the country. Learn more at www.navionhcs.com.
This is a remote position
What You Will Do
The Software QA Analyst will work with the Navion Software Team and will define and execute Navion's application testing and validation. This individual will be the primary dedicated tester. Additional team members will also participate in testing including business analysts, support analysts, and end-users performing a range of testing from unit to user acceptance.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Execute Navion's application testing, data interface/integration testing, and data migration and validation testing.
- Define new and enhance existing test processes, plans and scripts.
- Document test results and create and manage defects in defect tracking application.
- Minimum of 5 years of Software Quality Assurance Testing experience preferred.
- Experience creating test plans, writing test scripts and executing the tests scripts for System and User Acceptance Testing for a web-based application.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience testing web applications as well as managing other testing resources.
- Strong knowledge of tiered web application architecture is desired
- Experience testing data migration and validation.
- Experience with SQL programming.
- Possess excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate initiative and able to work independently with limited direction as well as collaboratively within the team.
- Ability to present a professional demeanor and participate in high level defect review and project status meetings.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA regulations is a plus
- Healthcare related software development and testing experience is preferred.
Apply technical expertise in one or more information technology disciplines to support the organization's technical infrastructure.
- Analyze a chain of events and apply technical knowledge following established procedures.
- Successfully troubleshoot most application problems independently.
- Participate in design, contributing technical insights and ideas.
- Help formulate project scope and objectives.
- Work with customers to understand and explain business and technical issues, respond to user problems, explain new technologies, and present deliverables.
- Write basic documentation of a new or proposed system.
- Share knowledge effectively within the work team.
- Contribute to project plans, RFP's and RFI's.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.