QA Analyst (Middleware testing, API testing) IV at pureIntegration (Philadelphia, PA)
pureIntegration is seeking a QA Analyst (Middleware/API) IV to automate and create end to end test suites for gateway broadband devices.
Location: Philadelphia, PA.
Work Arrangement: Contract W2 hourly role, initial contract period through 12/31/2022 with possible extension for additional year.
Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2C
• Establish milestones and monitor adherence to plans and schedules, identify delivery risks, and obtain/drive mitigation strategies and solutions
• Test cases, Use cases, Python scripting for JAVA middleware development, REST, Json, Jenkins, Splunk, Swagger
• Define and execute relevant business scenarios to satisfy real-world business needs.
• Define and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
• Collect and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the needs of the business.
• Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications. Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution.
• Document all problems and assists in their resolution.
• Deliver quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners.
• Perform quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar. Or equivalent work experience.
• 8+ years of overall QA testing experience.
• Must know automation on the middleware and not on the front end or browser level.
• Selenium or Cucumber, web drivers would be a major plus.
• Tools that sit on top of Selenium like Karate is also a bonus.
• Previous blackbox testing, middleware testing, server side testing background will slide in well for this role w strong fundamentals.
• At least 8 years of experienced in automated quality assurance practices: Unit Testing, Integration Testing, End-to-End Functional Testing.
• Automation Test with CI/CD Framework
• Hands on experience in Selenium web driver (headless test driver), Junit/TestNG, Karate, Cucumber or other test suites
• Middleware Test Automation
• Experience with building automation framework and solutions
• Excellent skills in advanced Java, Java script, SQL, Spring, Hibernate, MVC, selenium,
• Experience in working with multiple test automation frameworks
• Experience with Rest API with using tools like WireMock, Postman, etc.
• Writing Test script on Performance measurement
• Ability to work autonomously and in a team
• Knowledge of automated QA processes in agile development environments.
• Ability to document requirements and specifications, low level design.Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.