QA Analyst II at The Walt Disney Company (Raleigh, NC)
- The QA Analyst will be responsible for analyzing requirements, user stories, and design documentation to ensure that they are clearly defined, complete, and testable.
- The QA Analyst will be responsible for the creation and execution of test plans, test cases, and test scripts to verify new and existing (regression) software functionality.
- The QA Analyst will test the applications via Black Box, Regression, Release, Stress, and Negative testing methods.
- The ideal candidate will contribute both to the definition and the enforcement of quality assurance processes and procedures based on best practice methodology.
- The QA Analyst will be accountable for participating in test activities, creating detailed test plans and writing test cases.
- Provide status updates for all QA/TPM/Dev resources during the testing cycle.
- Proactively learn the backend infrastructure, new testing and technology trends, upcoming releases.
Basic Qualifications :
- Typically has 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance or a similar customer centric technical field.
Preferred Education :
- Bachelor's degree
- Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training or work experience
Additional Information :
Disney Streaming is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company's direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including Disney+, ESPN+, Star+, and Hulu. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world's most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.