Python Automation Tester at Onebridge (Remote)
Onebridge is a Consulting firm with an HQ in Indianapolis, and clients dispersed throughout the United States and beyond. We have an exciting opportunity for a Python Automation Tester to join a long-term project within the healthcare payer sector.
This is a fully remote role operating on EST. Candidates located in Indiana or regional to the mid-west will be given preference.
Python Automation Tester | About You
As a Python Automation Tester, you will write test automation code, perform manual testing, and advise Software Engineers on how to deliver high-quality software. You will regularly participate in design and code reviews and assess overall system quality to ensure effectiveness. You have a passion to learn new technologies, tools, and coding languages to enhance the testing automation suite.
Python Automation Tester | Day-to-Day
- Design, develop, and maintain automation scripts using Python.
- Work on automation testing using FastAPI Spark.
- Collaborate with a delivery team to integrate the test automation into building pipelines that support continuous testing.
- Provide information to support reporting of key performance metrics to assess quality.
Python Automation Tester | Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of hands-on software development or test automation experience.
- 5 years of hands-to-keyboard coding experience with Python.
- Highly proficient with SQL.
- Experienced using FastAPI Spark, Python, and PySpark.
- Expertise in code migration and deployment using AWS resources in a cloud environment.
- Industry experience in Healthcare Claims/Billing is a bonus!
100% Employee-Owned & Voted the #1 Best Place to Work in Indiana, 2021.