At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
ARRIVAL is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, Arrival is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering. We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots and are autonomous-ready.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics and we are now seeking a Project Engineer - Body Structures.
- Responsible for contributing to execution, and delivery of the body structure.
- Driving stakeholder engagement across the business, with multiple vehicle, technical and business teams.
- Technical team coordination, supplier management.
- Help on specific technical issues resolution, eventually define and implement recovery plans, project budget monitoring and periodical senior reporting.
- Develop DFMEA, DVP&Rs and GD&T documentation.
- Support testing, prototype build, and launch activities.
- Coordinate with manufacturing groups on mass production assembly solutions, assembly sequence, and part feasibility.
- Automotive engineering expertise in BiW / structures engineering.
- Proven experience contributing to body structures components into production.
- Understanding of all relevant vehicle crash, stiffness, and NVH input parameters and their impact on structures design.
- Experience with multi-material construction. Composites experience would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of joining technologies including Self-Piercing Rivets, Welding, Bonding.
- Familiarity of engineering management processes.
- Experience in validation and testing methodologies (including DVP and mechanical, electrical and safety testing etc.)
- Strong communicator and facilitator
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.
More Information on ARRIVAL
ARRIVAL operates in the Automotive industry. The company is located in Los Angeles, CA. ARRIVAL was founded in 2015. It has 1917 total employees. To see all 13 open jobs at ARRIVAL, click here.
Read Full Job Description