Devo is the only cloud-native logging and security analytics platform that releases the full potential of your data to empower bold, confident action. With unrivaled scale to collect all of your data without compromise, speed to give you immediate access and answers, and clarity to focus on the signals that matter most, Devo is your ally in protecting your organization today and tomorrow. Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Devo is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, TCV, General Atlantic, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kibo Ventures and Eurazeo. Learn more at www.devo.com
Devo is proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®.
The Professional Services Engineer in our Key Client Engagement team will be responsible for guiding, developing, and executing on the overall technical journey of Devo´s key customer accounts and projects. Complementing the work of the Product Management team and Customer Success Team they will help our customers get maximum business value from their Devo implementation by technically guiding and optimizing their use of Devo’s product suite. They will also help accelerate Devo’s overall product growth agenda by driving the success of Engineering projects and initiatives, as well as cross-functional activities across the Sales, Pre-Sales, Professional Services, and Customer Success teams.
- Acquire a deep knowledge of the complete Devo Platform architecture and become a reference for the organization.
- Establish a tight partnership with other Devo departments (Pre-Sales, CS, Professional Services, Product) providing visibility and transparency.
- Act as a representative of the Engineering Team in cross department customer oriented meetings.
- Act as an advocate for the customer in Engineering meetings.
- Communicate with customers on matters related to Engineering that get out of the scope of other departments.
- Contribute technically to projects adding the value of a holistic view of the platform and the knowledge of the needs of the most important clients.
- Translate the client’s business requirements into a specific system integrated in our platform.
- Operate Devo platform as an expert-level user.
- The job may require travel (15%).
- 4+ years’ experience in a professional services implementation and/or software engineering role.
- Must have experience writing queries and working with big data.
- Must have experience in working with customers/clients to install and configure technology products is required. Experience with cyber security or enterprise log management products is preferred.
- Extensive experience with Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated proficient and effective presentation skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Goal oriented minded, pragmatic vision and lean working methodology.
- Full English professional proficiency
- Experience in cloud ecosystems and distributed components SaaS platforms.
- Experienced in development of regular expressions for extracting/parsing data.
- Experience with configuring/installing products like Splunk, Elastic, Arcsight, Qradar and similar products is highly desirable.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI or tableau
- Experience in a SOC and/or delivered consulting in this area.
- Experience with AWS (S3, lambda, CloudTrails, etc).
Why work at Devo?
- You’ll join a Great Place to Work® certified company where we value our people and provide the tremendous opportunities that come with a hyper-growth organization.
- Be part of an international company with a strong team culture that celebrates success. Share our core values: Be bold - Be Inventive - Be humble - Be an ally.
- A flexible work environment that lets you work in the way that works best for you — in office, fully remote, or hybrid.
- Work in an environment that will challenge you and enable you to grow as a professional. Our professional development programs include:
- Company-paid job-related technical certifications, plus you can earn a bonus for achieving certain certifications.
- Personal development plans based on career paths and free access to an extensive variety of online learning courses.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Company-funded learning opportunities for professional development. (ex. conferences, classes, certifications)
- Full support for internal job movements as part of career development.
Comprehensive benefits, including:
- Flexible health benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401(k) program with company match.
- Employee Stock Option plan.
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of new children.
- A monthly stipend to help set up your home office.
- Rewards & Recognition program.
- Employee referral program — get a bonus for helping friends get jobs at Devo!
- Office centrally located in Kendall Square, Cambridge, featuring a well-stocked kitchen with free coffee, cookies, and fruit every day, lunch on Wednesdays, and an in-office gym!
- Matching donations program — it is important to give back to our community. Devo matches employee donations to many charitable organizations that further our values and those of our employees .
- Gender and diversity initiatives to increase visibility, inclusion and belonging.