Product Support Engineer at Bluecore (Remote)
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail ecommerce customers!
The support team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment.
We are looking for a passionate, creative, and highly competent Product Support Engineer. Your job is to make the lives of our customers (both external and internal) as easy as they can be when it comes to getting more out of our product. This is an integral role at Bluecore as you will help work through any challenges our customers have with our product and ultimately make them want to shout from the rooftops about how much they love Bluecore. We are a rapidly growing company with an “all hands on deck” and “roll up your sleeves” work ethic.
The ideal candidate is a customer-centric out of the box thinker who loves solving challenges for our customers and is resourceful & tenacious.Responsibilities
- Manage support tickets via email (questions, problems) directly from our customers and internal teams
- Take ownership of customer issues through to resolution - including technical troubleshooting (using HTML, CSS and SQL) and escalating bugs to Engineering, keeping the customer informed throughout the process
- Develop and maintain product expertise, including best practices to provide value to customers
- Be an advocate for our customers and proactive in finding solutions to any issues that may arise in collaboration with our Engineering, Product, and Customer Success teams
- Analyze data from customer tickets and make recommendations to the Product team on possible improvements to reduce the demand for ongoing support
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of the team by sharing ideas on how to continuously improve our team processes and customer experience
- Contribute to our internal documentation as a resource to help resolve issues more effectively
- Work in a fast-paced environment while delivering world class results for our customers and internal stakeholders
- Current or past professional experience in a client-facing role, working and communicating directly with customers
- Articulate and empathetic communicator, proficient in both verbal and written communication, and skilled at crafting clear and concise messages on technical topics to customers
- Thorough problem-solver, you find simple solutions to complex problems
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done in a remote environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment
- Bonus if you’ve worked in a tech/SaaS startup or have eCommerce experience
- Basic SQL concepts to know:
Bonus points if you're familiar with aggregate functions
- ORDER BY
- Comparison operators (=, >, >=, <, <=, !=, <> )
- Logical operators (AND, OR , BETWEEN, LIKE, NOT)
- Wildcard characters (*, %)
- #LI-Remote #BI-Remote #LI-AB1
More About Us:
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using easy-to-deploy predictive models, activates welcomed one-to-one experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite capture and personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.