Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. FiveTwelve is a Maryland-based small business focused on providing the highest quality software and system engineering solutions to Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Our mission is to apply the most advanced software and system engineering techniques to maintain and strengthen our customers’ decision advantage.
The CNO developer will design custom software tools and techniques on Windows platforms. They will work closely with customers to understand ever-changing requirements and develop documentation pertinent to operating and supporting developed software and techniques. Along with this, they will be tasking with the mentorship of junior-level developers to solve real-time cyber challenges.
TS/SCI with FS Polygraph Required (candidates must already possess this clearance to apply)
Specific Positions Requirements:
- Must have a strong Windows development or Mobile background
- In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a variety of unique benefits!
- PTO: Our variable PTO plan lets you decide the amount that’s best for you. Choose as few as 2 weeks or as much as 6 weeks.
- Holidays: 10 annually
- 401K: 5% Company match; fully-vested from Day 1
- Quarterly Bonus: Totaling 2.5% of your base salary annually
- Training Budget: Up to $5,250 annually
- Cell Phone/Internet Allowance: Monthly bonus of $75
- Gym/Health Club Membership: Monthly bonus of $50
- Personal Technology Allowance: Up to $500 annually
- Logo Wear: $100 annually
- Health Insurance: Provided through CareFirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Three plans to choose from – HMO, PPO, HSA. FiveTwelve covers 80% of the premium for employees and their dependents. (FiveTwelve covers the HSA deductible at 100%)
- Dental and Vision Insurance: Provided through CareFirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield. FiveTwelve covers 100% of the premium for employees and their dependents.
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance: FiveTwelve pays 100% of the premium
- Referral Bonus: Up to $10,000 for fully-cleared referrals
- TS/SCI with FS Polygraph Required (candidates must already possess this clearance to apply)
More job details can be shared once you contact FiveTwelve
Please contact us at [email protected] for more details about this position.
More Information on Fivetwelve
Fivetwelve operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Clarksville, MD. Fivetwelve was founded in 2011. It has 7 total employees. To see all 70 open jobs at Fivetwelve, click here.
Read Full Job Description