Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
About the Role
Clari's Infrastructure team builds systems and tools to enable engineering velocity in a reliable manner. We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to define and design solutions for Clari to meet our business needs for availability, performance, and reliability.
You will have the opportunity to influence system design, build fault tolerance capabilities, optimize systems to improve efficiency, and enable a fast rate of innovation. You will set technical direction and lead solutions to large-scale problems, eliminate toil through automation and drive resiliency across engineering teams.
Our teams are empowered and expected to help realize Clari's vision via active development and collaboration with our engineering partners.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Lead design and implement solutions to improve availability and resiliency of Clari’s services
- Definite operational maturity by defining and implementing SLIs, SLOs, enable faster detection and isolation of failures, and proactively work to mitigate them
- Drive sustainable incident response, retrospectives, and identify opportunities to improve user experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience building distributed systems on a public cloud (AWS, GCP)
- Strong foundation in software application design and system internals
- Experience architecting complex, large-scale, and critical products with business impact
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in SQL / NoSQL systems, data processing, and analytics is a plus
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description